Emotions

。。。Emotions 。。。

He had a dead gaze and was caressing the calico.

I m confused on what should i do.

Should i speak up?

Should stay silent?

Should i leave?

I decided to step closer and check if it s really him, i know it s a weird decision

As i was about to step forward he spoke up with a cold voice with his eyes fixed on the cat.

"Dont come closer"

Excuse me? uggh.. i m just a fool. I dont care about him anyway, i ll just go back and leave him here.

...but still....

Why is he sitting alone? And why is he carressing that cat? Too many questions but no answer. I m not in the mood of talking, i ll just do a little trick.

I grab a piece of paper i had on my poket, the one i threw earlier from the window, and then i took a pen and wrote something on it and give it to him.

You wanna know what i wrote? It s supposed to be a secret, but i can spoil you a little. "I dont know what s wrong with you but just remember to not go hard on yourself. You should be greatfull to have someone to tell you this" thats what i wrote

I pass him the paper and see him slowly shifting his sharp dangerous gaze toward me in a threathening way.

I take my backpack that was on the floor and decide to go back home

Ok so WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW?

i thought he was the social butterfly type but no.

You know what, i ll just let him be. I ve been through this period (period ㄱㅅㄱ) once and i know he ll recover tomorrow.

*

Morning, time for school. But before, it s time to spend some time in front of my kitchen counter deciding if i should cook and make an explosion or just buy some food.

Meh... buy it.

I get to school half hour earlier and i sit on my desk waiting. This is boring, so why not draw something?

I start drawing and after a while, i m done.

WAIT! WHAT!

i check my drawing and it turns out to be a drawing of that boy holding the cat.

Is that real? Am i serious?

Suddenly i feel a storm coming in my direction, i can really guess who this is

"HI~~~~~~~ ERRBODY~"

well, good thing he s cheerfull today, unlike last night. He comes and sit next to me and the teacher enters the class.

I put the drawing under the notebook so jimin doesnt see it,but unfortunatly it fell on the floor and he helps me pick it up. And he saw it

"..." he watched it in shook, the smile on his lips faded away the more he stared at it

I was about to make excuses but he cut my phrases before i even start

"Forget it" his voice so raspy like if he was just crying.

Was he crying before entering? And why did he become so sad after seeing the picture?

We spend the whole period without talking or doing anything. It s not like i care.

*

Break time, i go for a walk around the building and i find calico so i hug him up. I notice a paper on his collar that says "meet me at the gate after school"

...ok?

I think letters are our way of communicating

Is he confessing? If so, i m defenitly rejecting him.

*

After school time. I go to the gate and wait.

5mins, 15mins, 30mins, 1h

Is he not coming?

I think it was just a prank

When i was about to leave i heard footsteps coming to my direction

"Hey..." it s his voice, full of disapointement

I just stare at him.

"Follow me" he order and grab my wrist to take me somewhere.

After some time we finally reach the place.

It s a big old mansion,i ve always loved them when i was younger

"Come"

He gives me a sign to follow him so i did just as he said.

We entered it and a well dressed servant came to us

"Mr.jimin, it s late, did you hang around with your friends?" The servant said formally

"No mr, i just got a bit busy and i brung a guest with me, could you prepare the guests room? She ll be staying with us for some time"

The servant nodded and scanned me before leaving.

But most importantly, what do u mean by stay with you?

"You are probably confused right now, arent you? Let me explain"

I just nod and followed him to a big fancy room. It s his room probably.

He sits on his bed and announce

"My parents... they... they died"

Sorry but i dont feel pitifull. I kept looking at him waiting for the rest as his eyes start tearing up

"Th-the mansion you are in right now, is gonna be taken in a week. the bank is taking it since it was my parents depth"

And what do i have to do with this?

He whipp his tears and continue "i would like you to be treated like a princess before i stay in your house. Please dont say no, you are the only true person i know, the others are just my friends because of money"

WHAT! is this what i get for being emotionless?

I open my mouth to talk but he interrupts me

"Listen, i really hope you dont reject me, but i have one request before we start. Which is.." he stared up at me while sitting on his bed. I stared down at him while i m standing.

Which is wha-

He hugs me and burry his face in my waist.

I can feel my cheek get redder, am i perhaps, regaining my...

.

.

.

.

...Emotions?

[A/N]
UNEDITED
BOMB EXPLOSIONS.
Just in case u r confused i ll just remember u that Y/N became an emotionless girl that s why blushin is an important event for her