epilogue2

Sujata covers swara's head with a beautiful red long designer dupatta... she gives a bright smile to her... sujata kisses her forehead and slaps sanskar lightly on his cheek... sanskar shooke his head... swara giggles... ram makes her wear two bangles and one chain and bless her... uttara ties holy thread on their hands... and hugs swara tightly...

Dida gives sanskar gold buttons of sherwani of her husband... dida looks at arnav...

Arnav comes with a basket... and gives to sanskar... sanskar looks at the basket and gives arnav a what the hell look... sanskar: whats this...

Swara peeps in it... she starts laughing.... Sanskar throw draggers at her...

Sanskar: uncle... I am not kid that you are giving me this big chocolates...

Arnav: I give this because my shona bachcha likes them a lot... so you give this to her...

Sanskar gritted his teeth... swara hugs arnav: thank you papa...

She snatch the basket from him and runs up with uttara... sanskar looks at arnav narrowing his eyes... arnav smiles meekly and gives him a envelop...

Sanskar raise his eyebrow: now what is this... another gift for your shona bachcha...

Arnav slaps his head: open it... and don't be jealous...

Sanskar opens it and sees it... he looks at arnav with teary eyes... its his dream... his one and only dream... to take training from london's top most company...their strategy their skills...

Arnav smiles and cares his hair... sanskar hugs him: thank you...

He whispers merely.... Ram feels guilty... sujata holds his shoulder... ram looks at him and smiles fakely... sujata: accept it... its our punishment...

Ram nodes...

At evening... ram arnav and sanskar talking about business... ram is happy that sanskar is talking to him and sharing and taking advice from him also... dida and sujata is gossiping about serials... aloo payaj ki market price.... Swara and uttara comes with tea and snacks...

Sujata looks at arnav: bhaisa... then engagement is day after tomorrow... then after 8 days we will start proper marriage rituals...

Arnav nodes happily... swara with a shy smile giving all tea... she looks at sanskar while giving him tea... sanskar signs her to seat beside him but swara goes to arnav and sits on sofa handle wrapping her arm around his neck...

Swara: papa...

Arnav: ha bachcha...

Swara: papa my college friends are going to a fair... uttara and I will also go... dad already gives permission to uttrara... I will also go...

Arnav: fair where is that?

Swara: nearby village...

She says closing her eyes.... And instantly a clod calm reply came: no...

All looks at sanskar... swara looks at arnav: papa...

Sanskar angrily: I am saying na... none of you are going... neither you nor uttara... uttara you got job in karma industry Kolkata brunch right... from tomorrow your training will start... I want you there at sharp 10... or I will dismiss you... and you( looks at swara)... you will go music school tomorrow... be ready at 9... I will come and drop you there...

Swara looks at arnav and uttara at ram... arnav: ummm sanskar...

Sanskar angrily: I don't want any conversation over it...