Chapter I (edited)

Mark's P.o.v.

What will you do if it's happens to wake up after a horrible memory that hunts you every day and night? Well I can tell you that in my case I'm in the kitchen drinking coffee at 3 in the morning because of that memory that hunts me for 10 years. I can't sleep anymore. Even if I want to. So I take my cup of coffee and go to the living room, open the TV and start to watch an old Disney movie. I'm to lazy to search for something on TV. I'm still trembling from that horrible memory. Those scenes appear every time when I close my eyes.. those terrifying moments...

After three goold old Disney movies that I enjoy a lot watching them, I saw that the clock on the wall show the hour six in the morning. So I decided to go in my room and get ready for a new day. I put on me a pair of black molded pants cuted on the knees, a black undershirt with a text in white ‚Geniuses don't exist, only dreamers' on it, a black and red open checkered shirt over it with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, then I put on my left hand a thin black leather bracelet with a cross and a silver watch, and on the right hand a black leather bracelet with targets. Then I made my bag with everything I need today and after I finished with brushing my hair and teeths, I went to the kitchen and start making breackfast. Some scrubled-eggs, bacon and a cherry tomatos salad. After geting everything ready, I put the plates on the kitchen counter with three glasses full with apple juice and start the coffee machine because I want some more. After finishing making the breackfast for my little siblings, I went up stairs at the door next to mine and open it slowly.

„Shu, Jun. Come on sweety pies. It's time to wake up." I sayed after I enter their room and they slowly open their little eyes. After they saw me, they immediately jumped from their beds and run passing me and entered their sister's bedroom. I followed them, stopping in the door way and watching my cute triplets doing their morning . Jun and Shu wake up their sister, each one kissing one of her cheeks making her like a sandwach. LingMyn wakes up smiling at the boys and takes both of them in her little arms to give them a morning hug. This scene makes me smile every morning. My little ones are too adorable for their own good.

LingMyn gets down from her bed, goes to her wardrobe and change her clothes as fast as she could, then went to her twin brothers and pushed them in the wardrobe and give them their clothes that they will wear today. „Hurry up and change yourself." She told them starting to jump up and down, waiting to see how her brothers will look in what she chose for them. After the boys change and comed out from LingMyn's wardrobe, she get's up from the floor next to her wardrobe where she waited for them like it was an eternity, then all three of them come running to me and jump in my arms. „Good morning Mark, big brother!" they greeted me. I hugged them and kissed each of their foreheads, smiling that I can see them one more day being little kids. Soon they will grow up and they won't be my little cute siblings. They will be mature wolfs and won't need my help anylonger...

„Morning my sweet little sunshines. Lets go eat. Beta Wilton will come in three quarters of an hour to take you three to the pack's school. So lets hurry up." I told them and the children jumped quickly out of my arms and ran down stairs to the kitchen shouting happy "Food!". They are such adorable beings. I follow them to the kitchen, take the three plates with scrubled-eggs, bacon and cherry tomatoes from the kitchen counter and put them on the table before I'm turned to the kitchen counter and pouring some coffee in a mug when I start to hear a strange noise coming from behind me. I turn to see where the noise comes from and guess who I discover? The triplets. They are having a little competition about who's eating breakfast faster. I'm starting to giggle. This is our daily routine. I'm going to wake the boys, the boys go to wake up their sister, she gives them clothes to change in for that day, then I give them to eat and watch them amused how they fight between each other about who eats faster. This routine brings me a smile on my pale face every morning and I wish it won't end too soon.