Chapter II (edited)

Author's P.o.v.

The next day was not a such different from the previous one. Only that this time Mark called the school principal and told him he had to take care of his younger siblings because the babysitter wasn't available for some days so he needed to stay home. The principal told him that he can stay home as long as he want and he will send Mark the projects for the final exams by mail. Mark is a good student, so the teachers trust him that he will learn his lessons even if he stay at home. And Mark never let them down. That is why Mark is always bullied at school.

Then Mark called at the bookshop and asked if he can take a few days off and they agreed because Mark haven't take a single day off in three years except for holidays where everyone has free days. After he talked with the bookshop's manager, he talked with the principal of the kindergarten who told Mark that he doesn't have to come anymore to read for the kids, even if Mark was doing it for free for the kids with disabilities.The teacher that supposed read for the those kids and learn them to read had to stay home for an year and a half because of a sick relative and Mark replaced the teacher so the kids will continue to learn.

And finally, Mark called his boss from the salon telling him the truth that he had to help his triplets prepare for the future alpha's party. The employees from the salon are all werewolfs from various packs. So he could be honest with them and trust everyone. But what he didn't was to tell the little ones that he will stay home with them. He wanted to be a surprise. That's why he called the principals and his bosses at seven in the morning.

Now Mark is waiting for the waffles to get ready for the three little hungry devils so he could go to wake them up. Today the triplets doesn't have school. Non of the pack's students have school because everyone is preparing for Thomas's birthday when their future alpha will find his mate or mates if he is lucky to have such a gift from the Moon Goddess. They say if the Moon Goddess gives you more then one mate, you are a lucky one and you'll have a big lovely family.

Mark's P.o.v.

Waffles are finally ready, so I put them on the plates and leave them on the kitchen table. I go upstairs and open the door of LingMyn's room where they all fell asleep after they woke up last night from a bad dream and come to my room crying. I had to take them back to their room and stay with them until they fall asleep again without any nightmares.

I sit gently on the edge of the bed and wake them up by kissing their foreheads. „Wake up sleepy heads. It's time to eat." I told them. They open their eyes and after they took a good look at who waked them up and conducted that it is me, they jumped in my arms. „Big brother!" Aww! They are so happy to see me.. That melts my heart! „Hehe. Thought there will be someone else waking you up?" I smiled at them. Shu on the other hand looked at me then at the clock on the wall, the again at me. „But you don't have to be at work and Mr. Wilton to come and stay with us?" „No. I wanted to surprise you three. I have a few days free from school and work. So... Who wanna have fun today and go shopping for the event that is coming?" I asked them and the triplets start jumping on the bed. They took me in their arms and start to thank me that I'll stay with them.

That broke my heart. I know that I don't stay to much with them and that makes me shot myself in the head, but this.. This just makes me wanna cry. It's makes me wanna cry and I want just to scream and beg the Moon Goddess to bring back my parents and pack. After they died I felt lonely and abandoned and didn't know how I'll take care of my siblings. Now I see that I'm hurting not just me but also them. I'll stay with them those few days and we will have fun and we will spend all the time together because I want to show them that I'm here for them and I'll always be here when they will need me. We don't have anymore our family, but I want to show them that even if they don't have parents, they still have a family.