(5)

"베..." Jungkook looked at me confused.
"What do you mean by 'bay'?"
"I'm learning okay?!" I frowned as I looked down at the text.
"토 토 로...." Jungkook watched me.
"Totoro..."
"I know that!" I snapped slightly.
"I guess you mean.." He wrote it down.
"여기 서 토토로 입니다?" (Where is Totoro?)
"There you go!"
"R-right..." I looked down at the confusing text. The others smiled at me as I tried to read in korean. As you don't know what I'm doing, I'm trying to read a book about Totoro. I am alright at speaking but not good at reading... as you can see.

"So how long will it take to read the page?"
"When will you shut up and let me concentrate?" I snapped back. They instantly shut up.
"감사합 니다... What's this?" (Thank you)
"Oh um..."
"And you're Korean! You don't know that part?!"
"It's '파티 어디'..."
"Oh... right... 'Where is the party?' Uh Namjoon?"
"Yeah Blue?"
"Do I have to read this?" He laughed slightly.
"Well we can get going if you want. Jungkook and Taehyung have that book so it's fine."
"Okay then.. let's go!" We exited the bookstore and made our way back onto the street.
"I'm still kinda confused something..."
"That is?"
"If Jungkook is good at English... you know, at concerts and stuff like that... How did he get 4/100 in test?"
"Uh..." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, turning red at the statement.
"I don't think Jungkook knows himself. He does study but most probably doesn't do English a lot..."
I nodded, smirking as I saw pout.
"Aww~ Don't pout Kook-ah~" I giggled. He just shrugged and walked off. Taehyung and Jimin giggled before Tae ran over to Jungkook, jumping onto his back. I ran over to catch up with the others.

The boys were able to get a day off and have no bodyguards around them, specifically saying on twitter that it was their day off and they'll be spending it together.

I got out my phone, going on to twitter and saw a new hashtag. God damn it....

#BTSAndGirl?

I opened the tweets and saw pictures of me in the bookstore with them, on the street and one just popped up with me looking on my phone. The comment was:
Guys! Stop this because she might have Twitter! We could get in serious trouble!!!
I rolled my eyes before noticing Namjoon looking over my shoulder. I looked up at him, a frown was on his face as he watched. He then got out his own phone, typing. I quickly went onto their page and saw what he put.

The girl we are with is our dance teacher for the new choreography. Please stop taking photos, we can see what you are doing...

I looked up at him and he smiled softly at me before walking off to catch up with the others. He did that so fast... And the tone... What the hell?!

I put my phone away and ran to catch up with the others. Yoongi had his phone out looking at something, Jimin watching over his shoulder. Jungkook and Taehyung were chatting and Hoseok was laughing at a joke Jin had made. I walked beside Namjoon, who was looking up at the sky. I looked up as well. It was turning a slight red and I smiled.
"Red in the night.. shepherd's delight..." I said softly. Namjoon heard and looked at me.
"What was that?"
"Oh... a thing I remember from one of my friends. It means that if the sky turns red in the night, like it is now, then tomorrow should be a good day."
"What about in the morning?"
"Shepherds warning. Meaning that it would be a bad day, with terrible weather." He nodded and smiled, looking at the sky. I looked ahead and saw Yoongi watching me. He smiled before looking back down at his phone. I turned back to Namjoon.
"Blue, do you like forests? I find them kinda mysterious..."
"I do like them.. but- never mind." I looked away.
"You okay Blue?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Sure?" I nodded in response. Jungkook pointed out the café we were heading to, and I was happy about that distraction.

The café we were heading to was a small one in the middle of two popular shops. The café located themselves there for more customers, and it did the trick. We were going in to check out the food there as none of us had been there before. The boys did their own thing as I walked ahead, hands in my pockets. I wanted to make some distance between us. To me, it felt like two completely different worlds were clashed together, trying to figure out how to join. But really, one world just wants to be separated, and that world is my world.

I just want our relationship to be just fan and idol... I never wanted them to know me...

But in stories, everything works out, right?