Chapter 3

Once again Sam, Gabriel, Dean and Castiel were back in the bunker's library. 'What could they possibly be doing in their' you ask! Oh nothing much, just deciding the perfect name for their children. That's right, they are! And are having a horrible time as well. Dean and Cas were arguing over what their daughter's name was going to be. Dean wanted to name their kid after a cartoon character, while Cas wanted to name their kid after a type of bee. Sam and Gabe weren't having a great time either. Gabriel wanted to name their kid after his favorite type of candy but Sam wanted to give their daughter a name with meaning in it. Before any real fighting could happen, Sam noticed the two girls awake and standing by the door of the library entrance. The blond one standing in the middle of the entrance with a bored expression. The brunette was hidden behind the blond girl, using the blond's shoulder to support herself.

"Uh... hi" Sam smiled

   Everyones attention was immediately turned toured them. The sudden amount of attention surprised the blonde one causing her leaned back a little and whispered something into the brunette's ear, who currently seemed to be in a deep sleep. Though there really was no need sense Cas and Gabe could still here them, but they don't know that now do they?

"Enochian" Cas whispered

"What?" Sam and Dean simultaneously ask

"She spoke in Enochian" Cas said a little louder

"Probably the only language they know" Sam though out loud

"Probably" Dean echoed

   Dean stood up and walked towards the little girls. As he got closer he noticed a few things. His daughter had freckles like his and Cas' big blue eyes with a hint of green around the pupils. Dean stopped and got on his knees when he was a foot or so away.

"Hey there princess, can you understand me?" He asked

She nodded and whispered something in enochian and, being who he was, Dean turned to Cas for answers. Cas stood and went to Dean's side.

"She asked if we could help her with something" he translated

Dean nodded "Of course, what do you need princess?"

    The girl titled her head in confusion wondering if Dean called everyone princess. Dean, unknowing of his daughter thoughts, just smirked when she did so. 'Just like Cas' he thought to himself. She spoke again but this time a little slower so Cas could understand everything she was saying. Cas waited for his daughter to say what she wanted before translating to Dean.

"She asked if we could help them find their family" Cas smirked

Dean chuckled "We are your family, princess"

    The blond's eyes widened in shock and surprise. She looked over at the brunette and spoke with a smile. Dean looked at Cas who was nodding for some reason.  The blond girl spoke once more before wiggling out of the brunette's grip and jumping into Cas' and Dean's arms.

"Love you, little bee" Cas whispered

    Dean went silent for a moment. His mind was raising, his thoughts unallowing him to respond to what was currently happening.

"Daisy" He suddenly said

Cas looked up in confusion.

"What?"

"That's what we'll name her, Daisy" Dean said proudly

    Cas looked at their daughter before nodding, approving the name. Daisy smiled at her new name and giggled but the moment was ruined by a loud thud. Everyone looked to see ware it came from, only to see that the brunette had passed out and was certainly on the floor. Within seconds Gabe and Sam were by her side. Sam carefully picked her up and took her to his room. Gabe, forgetting he was ill as well, tried to heal her.

"Gabe stop." Sam demanded as he grabbed his hand.

Gabe looked at Sam and frowned. 

"She's my daughter so I want to help" He snaped

" Gabe, she's my daughter too and your not well, so please stop. I have this" Sam reassured him

    Gabe nodded and watched as Sam grabbed a nearby rag, wet it, and put it on their daughter's forehead. Dean, Cas, and Daisy soon entered the room, all with concern on there faces. Daisy pulled at Cas' sleeve and let out a small whimper. Cas picked her up and tried to comfort her. Daisy said something that none of the Winchesters understood but the angels did. When Gabe spoke it was also in enochian and Cas nodded. Gabriel stood up and Cas put Daisy on the bed. He gently took her hands into his own.

"Ok my little bee, I need you to heal your cousin, can you do that for me?"

    Daisy nodded, determination clear on her face. Cas placed one of Daisy's hands on the brunette's forehead. He then smiled, telling her to go on. Daisy shut her eyes, wrinkled her nose and focused. A small light appeared healing the cuts but sadly only the cuts. Cas looked pleased though. Gabe looked down at their still unconscious child and smiled.

"Kathy" Gabriel whispered

Everyone turned to look at him.

"What?" Sam asked

"Kathy, lets call her Kathy."

    Gabriel smiled already knowing what her nickname would be. Sam nodded and looked down at their child. Daisy and Kathy Winchester. He liked it, it would work well for them.

"Yeah... yeah ok" Sam smiled

Things look like they just mite be ok... but they won't be for long...

    OK!... sorry guys if this was bad, I've been busy and writing this chapter was kinda rushed. I was planing on posting a chapter ones every week but it turns out life won't let me. I've gotten a little better at writing but not to much, so by my own guess the next chapter won't be out until next month? Maybe? I don't even know. Ones again sorry if this chapter was bad, I'm a crappy writer. Oh and one last thing! I know I'm writing this book but, I starting another one that mite be out with the next chapter of this so yeah! For now I hope you guys are having a wonderful morning, afternoon and/or Night! Bye~bye!!!