part 2

"Ah hyung you're doing this part wrong, here watch me," Exclaimed Jimin. Suga watched in awe as Jimin danced the part perfectly with his signature gaze that made him everyone's bias wrecker. He was so lost in the dance so that when Jimin stopped it was almost like cold water being poured over his head, bringing him back to reality. "Ok you got it?" Asked Jimin. "Ah I think so," He replied.

They ran the segment over again and Suga still messed up the part. "Ah hyung you said you had it... Come here," Jimin said. Suga walked over to where he stood and suddenly, Jimin took his shoulders and positioned them perfectly, making Suga's heart skip a few beats. "Jiminie?" He asked breathlessly. "Just trust me hyung," Jimin said as he positioned himself behind Suga.

"Like this," said Jimin as he took Suga's hands and guided him through the dance. Suga was shocked, he could feel Jimin's breath on his neck, his chest on his back, his small fingers around his wrists, positioning him and guiding him so smoothly. He was light headed and was sure that he was in a dream.

But as suddenly as it happened it was gone, as Jimin pulled away, confident that he had shown Suga how to do it properly. Leaving Suga eager, and longing for more. "Ok you have it now, right hyung?" Asked Jimin. "Definitely," said Suga blushing under the others gaze. "Great!" Exclaimed Jimin, "let's continue then."