To Be A Good Friend

I do not own the image above, it belongs to it's respectful owner.

I got this idea after watching the whole 'If Undertale Was Realistic' that is on Youtube, I recommend watching the series - it's hilarious!

Now, as it is my OCs - Hope Honey and Nicole Nemesis - falling down into this insane place, it is going to go differently than how Frisk - genderless child, not a giraffe - did it. But, similarities and/or some of the same things will happen.

Well, let's get on with this insanity!

-Start Chapter-

"Nicole, let's just go home!"

"Nah-Uh! I-I gots this!"

Hope Honey - a tall and skinny woman with pale white skin, very short brown hair with natural red highlights, bangs side swept over her eyebrows, wearing big green glasses over her hazel eyes, a baggy greenish-blue sweater with a painted white heart on the front, blue jeans, dark green wedged tennis shoes, a green heart necklace, and green heart clip on earrings - was not having a good night.

First off, her best friend/sister all but in blood and DNA, Nicole Nemesis - a shorter woman, only coming up to Hope's chest, with pale but still way darker skin than Hope, brown hair in a short bob that stops around her chin, dark brown eyes, wearing a black jacket, dark blue shirt with ruffles, black jeans, black tennis shoes, a few rings and a black rope necklace - decided that she and her were going off this very night to have some fun. And knowing full well that Hope doesn't drink to get drunk, just for the flavor and even then she doesn't drink more than a small cup if that, Nicole takes her to a bar.

Spending hours there, all Hope could do was watch as Nicole drunk herself into oblivion. Luckily, the bar tender was nice enough to give Hope glasses of just juice with no alcohol in it after seeing her there drinking nothing and saying that she didn't want to drink anything with alcohol in it. So while Nicole got drunk on tequila, Hope drank some orange juice, apple juice and a verity of cocktails with no alcohol in it.

See, that part was sort of fun for Hope. The true trouble started after they left the place.

When, Nicole, in all her drunk glory, decides to go up Mt. Ebott; The place where people - kids in fact, and doesn't that make it all the better? - are said to go up and die or disappear forever. In nighttime. Not telling anyone else that they were going up, so that way they know where to look if they get lost or in trouble. Nope. She straight up decides to go up it with nothing but drunk bravery and stupidity at it's finest.

And Hope, being the worried friend that she was, goes up with her to make sure that said drunk bravery and stupidity doesn't kill Nicole.

Worst mistake of her life right there. But someone has to be the good friend, and she was the only one around in Ebott to do it. Sometimes Hope cruses the love that she has inside of her, the love she has for her friends and family that make her do some of the stupidest things for them.

So, here Hope was, trying to convince Nicole to walk back down and hopefully back to the apartment that they share before one of them dies or gets hurt - Nicole because she is drunk, and Hope because of trying to help/protect a drunk Nicole.

"You do not 'gots' this, Nicole!" Hope tried to tell her friend, walking behind her a few paces to watch her carefully. "Why don't we head back and I can make you something to eat? You must be hungry now, right?"

"Eating is for the weak!" Nicole roared out, stumbling forward and making Hope mentally cry. "I-I will climb this bitch if it's the last thing I doith!"

'Doith?' Hope mentally asked herself before shaking it off. Sighing, Hope closed her eyes for a moment, wanting to just curl up in a ball and forget this night even happened. But she couldn't. So, opening her eyes, Hope nearly had a heart attack.

Because things couldn't get ever better for Hope, Nicole was walking right to a huge hole in the ground/path they were walking on.

"NICOLE!" Hope screamed out, scrambling to get to her friend quickly. "STOP!"

"I AM A FREE BIRD!" Nicole cried out, all but jumping into the hole.

Hope dove, reaching out and grabbing onto Nicole's dark jacket. But, for all she was tall, Hope was very thin and weak - having little to no muscles. So, instead of pulling Nicole up, Nicole dragged her down with her.

Before blacking out, Hope only had one thought in her mind.

'Why am I such a good friend?! Why couldn't I have just left Nicole?! WHY!?'

U N D E R T A L E

Insanity awaits.

-End Chapter-

This here is just the prologue. The next chapter will be longer and packed with more insanity. If you have ever watched the videos, then you know what I mean by that. But with these two in here, some things will go and happen differently. No way out of that because they will react and play off others differently than Frisk would.

They're SOULS are the same as ever, and this does play a small part at the very least. That'll show more as the chapters go on.

Nicole is drunk in this chapter if no one can tell, meaning that she doesn't always act like this. Really, this was the only way for them to fall in. Well, there is another way, but it would be less fun. Where Nicole drags Hope out on a short hike - as Hope is sickly or just weak on a god day - and in all her air headedness, Hope trips/walks right into the hole, with Nicole diving in after her as to try and save her.

This way, the way I did it, just seems more fun and fits in with the videos, as it is nothing short of just pure insanity or overall frustration. Fits in with the theme I can say.

In the next chapter, we finally get truly started as the Monsters start to creep on out and meet Hope and Nicole - both whom would just rather not deal with any of them.