Are We In Hell?!

I do not own the image above, it belongs to it's respectful owner.

Now, I just want everyone to understand that I am changing up Nicole and Hope a little bit for this fic. By that, I mean minor things are going to be exaggerated in some ways. Like, Hope's height - as I am making her very tall, taller than usual at least - and Nicole's drinking - who normally wouldn't drink anything alcoholic in the underground if she fell, leaves too much to chance. - for example. Nicole comes up to Hope's lower chest, more to like her ribs, close to her stomach in fact. Nicole looks even shorter because of Hope wearing wedged shoes - so it looks like Nicole only comes up to her stomach instead of her stopping at the start of her chest. 

It's a parody, so things - character traits, little things about them - are going to be exaggerated to hilarious degrees. Even my OC's.

For the heights, just know that I do change their heights depending on the story and these heights are in no way canon for my OCs or undertale - as no official height chart was given for the game. I just used a online chart that is based on Frisk being 7 or 8 years old, meaning they would be around 4 ft if they were the normal height for children around that age. So, just know that their heights - for my OC's - are exaggerated in this story - Hope being very tall and Nicole being shorter. More at the end notes.

Also, the characters in here are going to be slightly different - even in this setting -, as they would react differently to Hope and Nicole compared to Frisk, even the hilarious Parody!Frisk, as they are playing off one another differently. Really, everyone is over exaggerated in this story, as it is a parody/crack, let's be honest here, this is a free for all if I want it to be and can make it like that.

Logic, for once, has no place in here. I could make a unicorn come out of nowhere and it would be fine, because Hope and Nicole are trapped in this parody of Undertale. And even with Hope and Nicole being different, even a little bit, from how they usually are, they still have their common sense - well, Hope does. Nicole is more or less street smart while Hope is the one with more common sense. Too bad her ditsy, air-headed nature sometimes kills off that common sense she has.

But, like I said, this is a free for all if I want it to be. This is all just to make things more fun in my mind. But, with that out of the way, time for the chapter!

-Start Chapter-

"Oh.... My head..." Nicole groaned, reaching up to rub her pounding head. "What did I drink?"

"What didn't you drink?" Hope whimpered out, curled up and slowly waking back up. Pain flared on her as she tried to move, the smell of flora in the air. "Everything hurts...."

"Howdy!"

Two heads shot up, two set of eyes wide open.

Hope fiddled with her glasses, staring at the source of the voice with socked eyes while Nicole groaned and grabbed her head.

Glancing around, they both found that there were in some sort of underground cave in the mountain, the hole above them giving light. They were on a golden flower patch, another flower with a face smiling at them.

"Am I still drunk?" Nicole groaned out, slowly stumbling to stand up. Hope quickly followed, making to stand behind the slumped woman. "Is there really a talking flower right there, or am I so plastered I'm seeing things?"

"A talking flower..." Hope whispered, taking in the yellow flower smiling up at them. "What is this? Alice in Wonderland?"

"I hope it's the book version and not the movie then." Nicole said right back, slowly reopening her eyes to look down at the flower. "So, I got a hangover the size of Jupiter right now. Talk now or I'm going and taking my friend with me."