#5: Crazy Eyed Grounder

Alpha
And
His
Lair

SOPHIA'S POV••
__________________

Time. A short but precious thing, when it comes to time I have yet a little breath of it. I started my day with a tree stump on my head, after the argument with me and Gabe I belittled my presence and wanted to die, it's not his fault for being a choke hold of trash.

I sat up in bed thinking about Carter, was he going to hate me for not coming? What if he never talks to me again?

I feel like that's actually a good thing, besides who would love a cheater? You know what they all say, once a cheater always a damn cheater.

Can't blame yourself for trying to love though right? Maybe it isn't for him, he's probably meant to be a player just like the rest of these lunatics. I decide to get out of bed with a groan, there's no other choice and I'm sick of waking up with a bird's nest on my head. Walking towards my mirror I frown at it.

"Good morning bird's nest Soph.." With a sigh I pick out some clothes and get ready to shower.

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched? I feel it every day of the month, as if there's a better statement to that.

It gets worse when you think that a bush is a boy stalking you outside your window, how am I so unappreciated of myself? I actually looked out the window to find nothing but a damn bush clanking.

I even got scared of a soda can that was left on my dresser one night, it kept staring at me so I knocked it down.

Don't blame me for my scared girl problems, I already know if I see one of those wolves that I'm going to lose my shit, might even punch it's guts.

After my warm shower I clothed myself and went downstairs for a completely boring Sunday.

Ugh what can I do that's entertaining and relaxing? "Mom, Dad! I'm boredd!" I say out loud to the hung over couple sitting at the kitchen table.

"Would you not yell sweetie? Thank you, and if you're bored go do something." Dad says with a low voice.

"Or you can go visit some of your friends in the neighborhood." Mom obliges.

"That's lame.. did you guys drink a lot last night?" I walk up to them smirking.

"No." Mom rolls her eyes.

"Liars.. anyways I'm going to go for a jog or something bye." I wave them off and find myself walking outside my house door, I look around to see nothing but construction workers and kids at play. What a bad mix up huh?

The birds are chirping songs, the trees are dancing to the songs. It's just amazing. A fresh whiff of air blows into my face. Smells of rainy clouds present the wind, I start to walk around the neighborhood and feel everything out.

When walking I see a guy with black hair, he's very tall with a smile so warm, he looks to be about the age of 19? Maybe? I don't really know, I'm not some magician. I start to cross the other side of the road to avoid eye contact.

Oh shit, he waved, what the heck?! I give a nervous smile and nonchalantly wave back, I don't want any attention to hop on me around the neighborhood.

I've never really seen this person before, did he just move in? My eyebrow starts to go up once he makes his way over to me.

"Ur hey, I saw you from a distance and wanted to talk?" The weird but handsome guy says.

"Uhmm okay I guess.. hi?" I start to turn my back to walk away, I have this feeling in my gut. Telling me not to associate with this random person, his looks aren't anything compared to anyone's behavior.