CHAPTER 3: WISH

" Out of all the wishes, I wish to meet you".
___________________________
He snapped to reality when his phone vibrated to show a text message from one of his business dealers. He didn't
realise that his mind just recalled the vivid experience which happened two years ago that made him vulnerable to trust someone again. He lost the sense of assurance in anyone other than his family because of her.

He found himself zoning out quite often after that incident so the flashback few minutes ago was no surprise. He glanced at the clock, 8:38 am it showed.

He took a quick shower and dressed himself in an off white button up shirt and an expensive midnight blue suit which was well fitted and complimented his toned physique. He finished with rusted leather shoes. His shiny black hair was seamless and was parted to reveal his forehead.

After stealing a last glance at the mirror he got in his car to grab a cup of coffee before leaving to work, at the same café where he last saw her.

" I wish to meet her again ".
A mere thought of her was enough to make him smile dreamily.

After awhile he made his way towards the café and ordered his usual "espresso" but today he wasn't impatient to get his coffee because that wasn't his goal.

"I just want to see her again is it too much to ask"??

He sighed because there was no sign of her.

"Maybe we are not destined together".

He was lost in his thoughts but was startled when he heard a familiar voice , it's her........

"My wish is granted".
She was wearing a floral dress and her brown and honey tinted hair was french braided. She wasnt wearing any makeup but looks flawless with her bare soft features. She looks breathtaking.

The waiter tripped on his feet resulting in spilling the coffee on her Beautiful floral dress. She started apologizing even though it was not her fault. She bowed many times to show how sorry she was.
"she is so sweet".

The waiter was apologizing too but his cheeks were flushed and he was avoiding her gaze.

"He is clearly flustered by your beauty"
"you make people nervous because you are perfect".

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter......I am not at home but at a relative's house and I wrote it when we were at restaurant waiting for our food LMAO 😂😂😂

Also give me honest thoughts about this chapter and if you liked it then vote and comment....

Bye, take care❤❤❤