CHAPTER 10: DANCE

A sigh that escaped his mouth was defeated and weary. Regret engulfed him as he felt guilty for his actions earlier. He despised the disheartened look on Erica's face when he stomped out of the place without speaking a word to her.

He eyed the dazzling amber liquid in front of him before gently wrapping his slender fingers around the glass and slowly bringing the rim to his lips and feeling the instant burn down his throat and that familiar flaming sensation that sent chills every time he drank alcohol.

He heard the sharp echoing of someone's heels but he wasn't bothered to look for the female until , he heard that soft voice again....

"Jimin are you alright"? Erica asked with worry evident in her voice. " I'm fine , just needed some air..."
She didn't look quick assured but nodded anyway.

Both of them were enjoying the peaceful silence and gently humming the soft music.

He was nervous but finally gathered all the courage to say, "Can i have this dance"?
"Sure"

His fingers interlaced with hers and he wrapped his other hand on her waist while one of her hands lightly rested on his shoulder. They moved insync with the soft beats of the music. He admired how beautiful she looked when dim light kissed her beautiful bare skin and how her long eyelashes casted a shadow underneath her eyes when she was too shy to meet his gaze.

He found himself bewitched when he stared those deep brown rimmed orbs with scattered golden and honey like speckles in her iris.

He was fascinated that she wasn't averting her gaze anymore and stared at him with no hesitation. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed the slight gap that was preventing them from brushing their bodies against each other. He reciprocated almost immediately and wrapped his arms securely around her waist. His heart was pounding at an exceptionally fast pace and he grew afraid that she might hear it.

"They moved whilst a slow pace but felt connected like tidal waves pounding when it found its place".

___________________________
Yeah that last quote is by me ...... I know it's shitty but I tried lol

Anyways.....
How to did I get 2k reads omg.... 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘 thank you guys ....
I'm still shook tho

Bye lovelies ❤️❤️

Bye lovelies ❤️❤️