PROLOGUE:RAIN

"I wondered who this rain was falling for".
_________________________
He sighed as he continued staring at the water droplets that slid down the window panes effortlessly from past fifteen minutes. His heart ached when he saw the resemblance of his tears that rolled down his cheek the same way the water droplets on the windows.

He continued to judge the intensity of those tear shaped droplets and concluded that the Zig-Zag pattern is unstable and lasted for a short period of time just like his happiness.

" My tears were just water to you ".

Will he ever be happy?
Will he ever find someone who loves him for himself and not his wealth?
Will he allow himself to fall in love again?

He shook his head and waited for the rain to stop. He was stuck in a café because it was the only shelter he could find to save himself from the heavy downpour.

Judging from the intensity there's no way it would stop any time soon, he averted his gaze from the windows to the café entrance door when he heard the clicking sound it created.

He saw a young woman heavily drenched, water pouring from sides of her shirt and her heels soaked with muddy water. Her hair was soft brown like bark of an oak tree but had a slight tint of honey that clung to her heart shaped face and was shining beautifully in mere light.

She was definitely a working woman judging from her white button up shirt that was covered with a black short coat paired with black pencil skirt.Her almond eyes had light that he found so innocent yet seductive. Her lips were full and slightly parted resembling the rose petals.

He found himself so lured and engrossed in her beauty that he didn't realise that he was staring at her for too long.

Their eyes locked.

Shit she caught me staring at her!!

He grew embarrassed and turned his head away from her direction, a slight blush clearly evident on his cheeks. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a waitress standing infront of his table," sir what would you like to order"?

After thinking for a while he answered " I would like an espresso ".
" your order will be up in a while sir".
He nodded and she proceeded for the preparation.

His eyes searched for the beautiful woman and found her conversing with a female worker who gave her a towel to dry her soaked hair. After the woman dried herself , she sat on one of the empty seats that was diagonal in his direction.

She sat and started typing something on her phone probably texting her boyfriend he guessed.

There's no way she's single.

At this point he couldn't deny that he was attracted to her.