CHAPTER 22

2 YEARS LATER
Th season on it own was running by, so was the festive seasons. The snow fell more frequently and there was no trace of green grass as all were covered up in snow. The eateries, Hotels and Malls were bustling and hustling with people either shopping or eating their hearts out.
I had graduated from high school and was running a multi million fashion empire, The girls also had theirs and together with the SEALIES, (The boys) We organized a TV show F10, And got a lot of likes on our first hit.
Kacey had also recovered and was staying with the guys . we were just one big happy family.
My mum requested for a cooking industry where she could be sharing her talents and i had one built one for her instantly.
She was doing well, And before six months the industry became well known.
I employed more staffs to help in cooking and delivering meals to their final destinations and it was really helpful as it helped her with some of the hard stress she would be passing through.
Our mansion also got a little touch and it was looking more beautiful.
Jenna opened a music studio were young people discover their talents.
Deborah opened a fashion industry for plus size teenagers who felt they don't fit in with what they wear. I suggested the name "PHAT boutique'.
Rose volunteered to be a pilot and was given a house of her own and a car.
Mabel was also traveling in and out and we also made more friends on the way.
Our popularity was way too high.
Who could have thought that our lives will be so much fun after the ups and down we've faced as sisters.

THE REUNION.

The beam of light emitting from the morning sun got the life back into my body, Today I woke up feeling so happy. I could hear the birds and the wind dancing to their own rhythm.
Mum walked in just as I was about to get out of bed.
"Morning mum'
Morning dear, How was your night?Asked mum giving me a peck on my fore head before rounding it up with a tight hug.
'Awesome!! I replied smiling warmly.
So the guys are coming over tonight and I've planned to cook something nice for you all. I've made a list of what we're getting in the grocery store.
'Hold on mum! You still haven't changed? I asked gesturing to her to sit down.
And if I don't do it, Who will my dear? She asked getting up immediately as she made her way to the door.
We'll do it , me, the girls. We'll take care of everything.I replied getting out of bed.
"Am sorry but no can't do, Besides you're not feeding to well' She replied before walking out.
"WHAT ARE MOTHERS FOR!!! I shouted before running in to the bathroom to clean myself up.
************************************************************
Getting downstairs I found the livingroom in a mess. The girls busy decorating the the Christmas tree, walking outside I found the cleaners and gardeners reshaping the Flowers and decorating it. Walking in to the kitchen I met my mum and the cooks busy cooking.
Walking out to the parking lot I decided to just take a drive round town. As I was about to open the door of the car some one threw a snow ball at me.
"What the heck'
Turning back I found Jeffrey and his gang busy laughing at me.
Bending down I rolled some snow in my hand and threw it at him, It hits his styled hair and gives him a Santa mustache.
Everyone burst in to laughter at seeing the snow.
I'll get you for that He shouted rolling another snow, Just then everyone joins me and roll theirs.
Pretty boy are you sure you can handle us? Asked my mum tossing the snow in her hand up and down.
Aaaah!, "I mean yes I can' stuttered Jeffrey dropping the snow immediately and putting on a new heel he made out in a hasty movement. His gang also follows and we all stood there laughing at them all.

"Thanks everyone'
'You're welcome! They all shouted returning to their duties.

*********************************************************

K A C E Y( P O V )
Walking upstairs i got in to the bathroom and had a hot shower, looking out the window I could see the snow falling. Children laughter fluttered through the air. The weeks were turning in to months and months in to years. The 7:00 0clock phone call interrupted my shower, I walked out quickly reaching for my phone.
"Hello kacey here'
"Hello it's me Richard'
At hearing his voice my heartbeat quickened, why is he calling after all these years i try to cut the call but he stops me immediately.
'Wait!, please! I need to talk to you please'
I keep silent for a while and speak up thereafter.
"I will' I replied hanging up immediately.
************************************************************

C A T H E R I N E (P O V)
I decided to pay Darcie a visit to know why she did not keep her promise.
Walking in to the living room I sighted her reading a news paper. At seeing me she stands up immediately looking surprised.
'Catherine! It's nice to see you again, please have your sea....
I cut her shut immediately. I'm not here to chit chat with you, I came for my daughter I shouted with tears in my eyes
Well, she's......
Yeah I heard she's being missing for the past 6 years. But you promised to take care of her, how could you? I shouted dropping my bag on the floor angrily. You're a venom in the injury of a healthy patient. It's all my fault that i trusted you from the start, you were my best friend. But you betrayed my honour!! I shouted.
"Yes I know, but you were so blind to see it, yes I took everything from you, your house, your husband and your property. Yes yes, yes. 'I took everything!!
We'll I'm here to tell you that I've found my daughter, Be prepared for your doom cause "Catherine here is a one bad woman to mess with! I warned her dashing out immediately.

It felt good and i was proud of myself. I wore a bright smile on my face as I walked out.