Reason of death

As she cared on walking  back to her cave , she saw a person with a knife that look like one of her daughters... she was shocked to see her with a knife right in front of the cave door . However she was not sure that was her real daughter. She panicked when her daughter said "Mother I am back her to kill you "
Emma the mother of the daughter brightly opened her eyes and said who are you to kill me ,I am your mother so respect me . The daughter was shocked, Emma said Olivia go back to your father and also tell him I love you and you will always  stay in my heart for ever .
Next day she saw the same man who was climbing up the ladder while she was having a shower, but today there was a lady with him , she said to her self that was the daughter that tried to kill me yesterday ,she packed and ran back to the cave ,that afternoon while she was in the city looking for food to eat a man make up to her and said can I live with you as you are a beautiful lady . She replied no better she thought that he would kill her ,but he said "no I don't kill human because they are my favourite " she let him stay with her until the day she was going to Los Angeles,as she was on the plane the man followed her and shot the plane with a gun , the plane fell and everyone died and that was the last seen of Emma the witch .