Wife material

As soon as you got out of the jeep you walked over to Simon, pulling him away from the group,

"He knows" you told him, his face filling with panic "He's making me be his wife Simon" you explained voice breaking. He didn't say anything, only looked at the floor. 

"I suggest you two come up to my office" commanded Negan, appearing next to you. You both followed him in silence, hanging back slightly. As you entered the staircase and were sure Negan was far enough ahead, Simon grabbed your arm and pulled you underneath them, kissing you passionately as you wrapped your arms around his neck, delighted by the surprise. 

"you don't have to do this" he whispered when you broke for breath, foreheads resting together, You placed a hand on his chest,

"I do" you sighed "He'll hurt my friends otherwise" you jumped as he hit the wall beside you and shouted in frustration, storming ahead up the stairs, you followed feeling utterly defeated. 

You caught up with Simon and you walked into Negan's office without knocking. 

"Nice of you to make it" he smirked, probably guessing why you had hung back.

"I swear to god Negan if you lay a hand on her" warned Simon, you had never seen him like this towards Negan, he had always done as he was told. 

"I fully expect her to refuse my advances" he interrupted "but being my wife she will follow the rules, number one, no cheating" he smirked "Dwight is a prime example honey of what happens to any man who sleeps with my wife" you pictured Dwight's scarred face and gasped. Simon was stood with his hands on his hips, jaw twitching in anger, looking at the floor. "Thank you Simon I'd like some privacy with my wife now if you don't mind" he smiled, Simon couldn't even look at him, he knew there was nothing he could do, so he walked towards the door.

"Wait" you called running over to him, you wrapped yourself around him, hugging him tight before kissing him softly, he sighed and held your face in his hands. "I'm sorry" you whispered, he shook his head and kissed your forehead, moustache tickling your skin, and then he left, leaving you with Negan. 

"You realise your wives hate me" you asked, clutching at any reason for him not to make you his wife. 

"I'm aware" he smirked "that's why you wont be staying in their quarters" you smiled thinking you could keep your own room, which meant you could still see Simon, "you'll be staying in mine" he finished, your mouth dropped, it just got worse. "go pack your things, I'll send Dwight to help you carry them in an hour or so" you didn't even reply, just left and walked as fast as you could back to your room. 

Simon was sat on the edge of your bed, he stood up when you walked in, relaxing when he realised you were alone. It was awkward though, neither of you knew what to say or do.

"What a mess" you sighed sitting on your bed with your head in your hands. "me and my big mouth"

"I happen to like your mouth" he smirked crouching down in front of you, gaining a small laugh from you "and your ass" he winked, gaining a full blown smile. 

"what are we gonna do?" you asked pulling the duffel bag from under your bed and beginning to pack. 

"There's nothing we can do" he sighed "we're still going to see each other, we just cant be together"

"This doesn't change anything though Simon" you reassured him, taking his hand in yours "I'm yours, he won't ever take that away" he tucked a stray hair behind your ear and smirked 

"you really are something else" he sighed "before I forget" he started walking over to your beside table and opening the top draw, he pulled out the small plastic figure, you smiled and took it from him,