Abnegation

Hai guys!!!!! so, im going to write a fanfic about if Tris and Tobias had stayed in Abnegation. Votes and comments are really appreciated. well, without further ado, ima start writing. ;D

Beatrice POV:

I shake as i walk to the platform where i will have to choose between my family and who i am. i take the knife from marcus and reach out my hand over the Dauntless bowl. it lingers there, but just as my blood is about to spill into the bowl, i quickly move it over to the Abnegation stones. i let out a small sigh of relief. im so glad that is finally over. i walk back to the Abnegation section and sit between my mother, and the empty seat that used to occupy my brother, caleb, who is now shaking hands with the erudite, a huge grin on his face. i quietly snort. traitor. i look up behind me and see Tobias Eaton, son of Marcus Eaton, watching the ceremony with interest. he looks down and i feel myself blush and turn my head. i have been staring at him way too long. i could just get lost forever in those deep blue eyes, and that grin....beatrice, snap out of it, he's never going to like you back, forget it, you are Abnegation. as the last person makes their choice, amity, we all file out one by one, except my family and Susan's family. We clean out the bowls and stack the chairs and as we finish, i go outside, i sigh. i just can't get my mind off of Tobias. well, better than thinking of that traitor that used to be your brother. i sigh again and walk home.

________________________________________

Hope you guys like!!!!! please follow my best friend, @RosaBarigello

she is currently writing an awesome fanfiction about after allegiant, if tris hadn't.....you know......

well, i will try to update soon, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Kathy