Chapter Tobias

These chapters are sort of short, sorry, still tired. :P . well, on with da chapter!

Tobias POV:

"TOBIAS OKAY?" i hear someone shout. i whip my head around and see a pissed off Beatrice and a giggling Susan. i see Susan's lips moving and she walks away. i walk over to her and say "Hey." "Hi." she says and blushes and looks down at her beat up grey sneakers. "why were you yelling my name at Susan?" i think i know why, but just want to be shure, i feel a stupid grin starting to form on my face. "I....uh...was...uh...telling her your name?" yup. i was so right. i just start laughing at her, she blushes until,she looks like a tomato. "its okay...." i am really about to do this, "...i like you too."

Beatrice POV:

omg. he said he liked me. i feel excitement build up inside of me. "I really like you too. "I thought i was the only Abnegation crazy enough to admit feelings like that." he says with a smirk. "well guess what? you sooo aren't." I move over and brush his hand. electricity runs through my body. "I better go." He says. i nod. he gets up and walks down the street. "goodbye beatrice!" "bye tobias." i run up into my room upstairs, grinning like an idiot.

today. was. awesome.

________________________________________

hiya sugarcubes!!!!! plz comment and vote, its always appreciated, alot. i mean, think about this, every time you comment/vote it brings a smile to a person just like you. thanks guys!
-Kathy