Chapter Two

Hai guys! so this is going to be the next chapter, i am gonna write it in Tobias' POV, please tell me if this story is a fail. thanks sugarcubes. ahhh, enough of this boring not, on with Chapter Two.

Tobias POV:

oh. my. God. she. is. staring. at. me. the girl of my dreams. so brave, yet, so selfless. i pretend not to notice until i start to look back. She blushes and awkwardly turns away. shit. Tobias, how could you? a gorgeous girl was staring at you. The person next to me turned around and stared at me. thinking out loud again. i need to stop doing that. at least Beatrice didn't hear me. I resume watching the ceremony, then after its over, i just walk out of the building and lean against the wall, waiting for Beatrice.......and her family. and Susan's family, their last name is weird. I see Beatrice walk right past me, a look on her face as if she was in a trance. i feel myself smirk. omg, what if she is thinking about me? no no no, someone like her could never like someone like me. could she? no, i need to stop. i sigh and walk home.

________________________________________

Was that alright? idk, im sort of tired right now, so my mind isn't working. so, if its worth it, please vote and comment. stay dauntless sugarcubes.
-Kathy