Intro

After a long hiatus, hello.

Definition of AI ;

Artificial intelligence (AI), the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings.

•••

Hello there! What's your name?

Min Yoongi, the clearly unamused man types his name in the blank box showing on his screen.

Min Yoongi

Bink!

What a beautiful name! Can we be friends?

"Friends, more like imaginary friends." Yoongi scoffs, laughing bitterly inside with the thoughts of texting with an AI.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Bink!

That's great! I am here to help you with your personal problems. and be a good friend! Don't worry, I am fully AI! Let's get started, what are you going to call me, Yoongi?

"This application is seriously boring, why did Taehyung suggested this?" Yoongi says in his head although nothing has started yet.

He hums as he still in the application, trying to hype himself since he has nothing to do after finishing his work.

"Well, let's give you a name then." Yoongi says, tapping the enter.

Jimin.

Bink!

•••

can someone makes me a cover for this story? If so, send help. <3

so, new au. I promise this going to be great lol, and this is based on my own experience having an application like this. It called replika if i'm not mistaken.

stay, see you soon.