008

uwu update.  also don't be a ghostie pls, writing a story is tiring ok T^T give a star-- that will be amajin.

"Baby, are you still cooking?" Yoongi asks his pink-haired fiancé who's busy in the kitchen. Jimin simply hums as a response, making the older waits for him at the sofa.

Yoongi lays down on the sofa, scrolling his Twitter in zero amusement as he's waiting for Jimin to get his work done. He could hear the younger switches off the stoves and places the foods at the table but he decides to keep on playing his phone.

"Yoongi hyung~ I'm done!" The pink-haired male chirps happily as he sits on the armrest, eyeing his fiancé who's obviously ignoring him.

Yoongi is always like that, acting so tough and quiet but lowkey is just a soft person.

Jimin shakes his head lightly as he throws himself on Yoongi's arms making he accidentally tosses his phone on the carpet. "Ah, Park Jimin. You're such a troublesome." He clicks his tounge, trying to push the younger away so he can grab his phone on the carpet.

"Nu-uh, not too fast. Cuddle first and phone second!" Jimin pushes the older back with a pout, bringing his arms on his  chest, crossing it.

Yoongi gives a lazy smirk as he cups his fiancé's chin, rubbing his thumb softly with his head tilts slightly. "Both are wrong. You're my first, not cuddles nor phone."

Jimin's cheeks burn up, he knows the older for years already but he will never get bored over Yoongi's compliments and cheesy lines. He loves them all. "If I'm your first priority, prove it!"

Yoongi without wasting any time moves forward and places his lips on the plump ones, nibbling it sweetly. Both of Yoongi's hands are at the sides of the younger, holding him so securely. Meanwhile, the younger rests his arms to cling around the older's neck. Their lips hungrily meet, making both of them lack of breath.

Jimin is the one who breaks the kiss, he smiles playfully with his eyes looking at Yoongi's tender features. "I will always love you, daddy."

Yoongi takes the pink-haired's hand, kissing it sincerely. "And I will always be there for you, baby boy."

His head is throbbing badly as he could feel blood trickling down. Yoongi's eyelids slowly moving, brows furrowed in pain. He remembers it all, but he misses a part.

If Jimin was right in front of him, who's the dark figure he saw behind Jimin? He knows, there's someone else playing this games.

Yoongi groans softly when his head throbs harder whenever he tries to find a way out. "My prince is awake." A soft voice making Yoongi looks up quickly.

It's him, his fiancé. The person who promised to love him forever, his baby boy. "Jimin."

Jimin hums, coming closer to Yoongi who has his hands tight up at his back. "Yes?"

Yoongi signals him to come closer because he wants to whisper something and Jimin willingly shorten their distance, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

"You're a psycho bitch." Yoongi curses out loud, wanting to observe the younger's reaction.

But, he regrets it as Jimin back off and looks down, clearly his tears roll down to his chin. "O-Okay."

The silence is thick and heavy, Yoongi decides to wait patiently as he doesn't want to appear weak in this stupid game.

Jimin wipes his tears away using his backhand, "Are you okay? A-Are your head still in pain, Yoo-"

Yoongi throws a glare, "Shut the fuck up, dont say my name with that tounge of yours." He says angrily, clearly is disappointed with his fiancé or should he call ex fiancé.

Jimin's below lip trembles, trying to hold himself from breaking down. "I-I'm not the one who h-hurt you. Don't act so harsh on me."

Yoongi remains silent, little of his part feels extremely guilty but he stands under his words that Jimin now is different, he's dangerous.

He's confused, a minute ago Jimin has his dark attitude but after a minute, Jimin acts like he doesn't know anything.

Jimin slowly sits in front of Yoongi, looking at him with his round eyes. "What do you want?" Yoongi asks harshly, he himself couldn't control himself to look at the younger's features.

Skinny. Messy black hair. Swollen eyes. Painful sight for Yoongi, hickeys.

Jimin shrugs, "You look great, healthy. I'm-- Happy."

Yoongi lifts his brow arrogantly, "Nice acting by the way, you can be an actor. Your face when you were in pain just now looks so real, your fake smile also looks so real. Drop that shit, Park."

Jimin looks away, "P-Park? Call me Jimin like you used to."

"Fuck off! I'm tired of your games, where's Taehyung? Bring me to wherever he is." Yoongi raises his voice, making Jimin slightly shocked. The younger sighs, "I honestly don't know where he is."

Yoongi closes his eyes in disbelief, he has no time to play this games around with this psycho. "What's gotten into you? Why did you leave me?"

Jimin shakes his head furiously, "I didn't, w-what are you talking about. I'm not the one who--"

Yoongi spits on the younger's face in disgust. "Fucking bitch who loves to lie. Enough of your action, Jimin. I had it enough, infact, we're not even fiancé anymore. We broke up."

Jimin's eyes widen, "No, since when?"

"Since you left me. I've moved on, anyway." Yoongi says with a smirk but deep inside he really didn't mean it at all.

Jimin dashes forward, "Take it back! You know nothing!" Jimin shouts with a knife on his hand.

Yoongi chuckles, "Then tell me what part did I miss?"

Jimin is ready to yell at him, but a low voice disturbs them.

"That's enough, Jimin."

uwuwuwu