006

Yoongi glances at the clock, 3:02 a

Yoongi glances at the clock, 3:02 a.m. He's tired, extremely is but what else he could do? His bestfriend and his fiancé have gone missing, the only way he can fix this is through the A.I.

He grabs the fully charged phone and receives a location attached with a few of texts.

Jimin :

Come here.

By 4

Yoongi without wasting any time, he dashes to his car and drive in silence. His anxiety is eating him fully with sweats rolling down although the air-conditioning is well function.

Jimin :

Lovely.

You've arrived.

Yoongi bites his lips nervously as he receives the texts as soon as he pulls the break in front of the old factory. "Holy shit, I'm scared." He whispers by himself, walking to the black door with rusty knob.

"I know I tell everyone that I'm going to hell everyday but God, please help me today." Yoongi cries in his heart while his eyes adjusting the dim vision inside the factory.

Bink!

"Mother fuck-" Yoongi curses out loud when the notification sound rings the for who knows, the whole silent building.

Jimin :

Upstairs. I'm waiting, daddy.

Yoongi has his brows furrowed when the text appears on his screen, his breath hitches when he remembers all the memories he shared with Jimin at the past.

The way Yoongi loved when Jimin called him daddy when they were making love and the way they whispered each other sweet nothings.

But, it's the past.

He can get his fiancé back if he knows what he going to do, plus his best friend.

Bink!

Jimin :

Faster.

Yoongi arrives to the second level but he gets absolutely nothing. No one, no lights and no sounds.

Yoongi :

Where are you

Don't play shit with me

Cut this game

typing...

Jimin :

Aw, you're mad

Let me enjoy playing hide and seek with you :(

Yoongi groans in annoyance but still keeping his own guard up as he still searching for any movement any sounds if possible. He's in desperate to find his loved fiancé and Taehyung.

A sound of metal being thrown out behind him makes him quickly looks behind but disappointment and relief hit him when he meets nothing.

Yoongi :

Enough of playing game.

Show yourself, coward.

Honestly is, he's scared. He's not a hero from any Disney movies that's fearless and have any powers, Yoongi is indeed just a normal human. Despite of feeling scared, he still needs to find a way out from this mess he got himself into.

The only source of light he has right now is his own iPhone which doesn't help him much in this situation.

Jimin :

Oh, me?

A coward?

Within a second, he hears a loud scream from behind. The scream shows that the person is fully in pain and in desperate to seek for help.

- And he knows who is the person screaming,

"Taehyung!" Yoongi shouts, running to the endless scream. Not to mention the harsh slapping and punching sounds that echo around him.

In such a blind darkness, his eyes are still adjusting the no lights vision in desperation. He quickly grabs his iPhone from his pocket and taps on the torchlight, guiding him to wherever he remembers where the sounds came from.

"Tae, where are you?" Yoongi shouts loudly but gains nothing as the silence comes back. Yoongi had it enough, he's tired with whoever this A.I.

I feel useless. I can't even find them.

Yoongi's body feels like it's burning when he has reached his limits of running and shouting for almost 30 minutes straight. His legs are getting tired as he sits on the dirty floor with head behind his knees.

He's scared, lonely and helpless. "Please, stop this." He cries anxiously, feeling his heartbeat slowing down.

He hears footsteps but he ignores it as his head is getting dizzier with all the problems he gets himself into.

"The last time you cried was when I died and it hurts me until now, hyung."

Yoongi quickly looks up when the honey voice rings his alert, "I-It's you?"

The person nods with tears rolling down, "Help me, Y-Yoongi hyung."

.........

ye boi, get ready for the upcoming shit

btw, who wanna join the gc kakao? add me, my ID is my username wattpad.

https://open.kakao.com/o/gmPtoY6   the link to the gc, uwu, there's less people rn