V.1

Chapter five: The little big paradise

Riya's point of view

Golden leaf is covering the poles at the entering of the mansion. Did I say mansion? I mean palace, 'cause that's what this place is. It's huge, like those medieval palaces with a gorgeous painting decorating the walls a huge garden and fountains made of crystal. Then as they see us coming, ten workers come to greet us. They dressed in a royal blue, blood red and golden uniform all the same.

"Riya-hime! What happened to your majesty? Where are the  carriages that were supposed to bring you here?"quickly mumbles guard A

"Easy. Let her rest a little."says Kazuki a little bit annoyed.

" Her clothes are wet! Quick we have to bring her some change of clothes!"panics guard B

" No, first give her some blood! AB negative now!"yells another

They are pretty funny, all stressed out about... me. And why hime? Pff. Funny but annoying. No one is saying anything, Kazuki is laughing and his grandparents are a little bit uncomfortable.

" Why don't we...."I start but there was no way the let me finish.

" Wow! She talks! Riya-hime just spoke!"

" What a fine voice! "

" Angelique!"

" How about you all just shut up?"I say completely mad about this stupid show that they are putting up.

Suddenly I feel shaken up. Oh. So that's happening when I use too much spiritual energy. My head was lighter and I can't control my body as I everything goes back.

I wake up in a large room, my head in Kazuki's lap and another three women looking at me. They are dressed in the same patterned uniforms as the men from before.

"Kazu. What happened?"

"Oh. You're up. You fainted again. I hope this won't become a regular thing."

"Tsk. I'll be fine, don't worry."

The women are checking me to see if I'm really alright.

"Riya-hime, a warm bath is prepared for you everything you need is in the bathroom."

"Mister Tsuki, please follow us, we will show you your room."says one of them with a strange smirk.

" He's not staying with me? "I ask surprised.

"oh, sweetheart don't worry, just because you're ugly and he's with you from pure pity doesn't mean he won't enjoy our company."

Ugly? I thought we were over that age, but this still annoys me. My bloody eyes start glowing, and some blue-purple flames rush towards them.

" Hate to break it to you but just because you can control an element or two doesn't mean you're powerful."

One of them, who controls water tried to stop them, but if I was careful enough to put some darkness in them.

The flames touch  their long uniforms and the smell of burned skin fills my lungs. Kazuki puts a hand on my shoulder as I calm down and the fire dies. Those three girls are shaking, horrified by what I did. They fall on the knees and beg me to let them live.

"Hime-sama, we are extremely sorry for what just happened. Two men will take care of him, women are  forbidden in a man's room."tries to mumble between tears one of the maidens.

"See, Riya? You didn't have to get mad, I would never do anything to hurt you." says Kazuki kissing my cheek.

I smile and nod then he leaves my room. I look around, man, this place is gorgeous!

The floor is a creamy white marble, with a fluffy rug covering the center, next to the door is a floor-to-celling wardrobe. Everything is extremely clean and neat, well designed.

I get undressed ready to go to the bathtub, circling around the room a bit. An idea passes through my head, I take a deep breath and use the air control to maintain my balance.

I climb into the air like there's a staircase and jump from one place to another. I spin around for a little bit making circles in the air. Suddenly the black studded bra unclips and falls on the ground.

I laugh while trying to cover myself. When I'm finally down on the ground I take a towel and enter the bathroom. It's size is about half of the bedroom, with a shower in the corner and a huge bathtub right in the middle.

The mirror is on the left wall with a marble sink and a lavatory in the opposite corner. There are some cabinets with shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, some bath bomb and other things that usually my mom carries with her.

The tub is already full of bright rosy water with a thick coat of soap bubbles on top. I take out my lingerie and slip into the warm water, taking off all of the pins and strange sticks that kept everything in place.

I play around with all these bubbles and sink deep into the water, letting my body soak in parfume and cleanness. When I got out I notice a small cute envelope on the edge of the sink.

There is a glass of blood, human I guess by the smell of it, I just move it aside and get the letter in my hands. It's nicely folded with a flower design on the edges. Inside on the paper there is this elegant calligraphic writing in black ink.

The message is saying: "I just saw your gorgeous figure, my sweet lover. Your eyes, your hair, your body, all of you... So beautiful yet so powerful. What attracts me the most is that look into your eyes. So firce and so inocent. I'll see you again soon, My Lady."

The appellation is written in a bloddy red ink, that has a special smell which I can't figure out yet. This surprises me pleasantly. I never thought that Kazuki could be so romantic. I wander when did he put this here.

I take a towel and cover myself entering the bedroom. There was an old lady putting a dress on a hanger next to a lot more.

"Riya-hime, please let me help you get ready for the dinner."

"Oh. Umm.. Thank you very much." I smile kindly sitting on a chair in front of her.

The old lady starts doing my hair, then the makeup and all of the rest. I look again at the result, thanking her. She told me the directions for the room where this dinner will take place. Let's go see what this Head of the Clan can do.

××××××××

Hi there! Author-chan here. A few votes or comments would really help so I'm really grateful for those who still do this! I know this chapter might be a little boring, but a lot more action is yet to come. I guarantee it. Especially in chapter 6 (my forever favorite)! I hope you'll look forward to it so here is a little sneak peek to keep your interest in this book alive:

"Akane looked at me trying to figure out if I'm still alive. My whole body is numb and my vision is blurry. All I can see it's his face. His wrinkles around those bloody eyes. His hand reaching to me, trying to...

" Wake up kid. Don't die on me, because I don't wanna find out what he'll do to me if you died."

One tear falls from my eyes. A quick shiver flows through my spine.

"I told you there shouldn't be tears, why didn't you listen?"

Akane got closer to me putting her hand on my forehead again, images and sensation pass but the rest it's all in my head."