Someone to lean on

(A/N)- @lunar_kat7 saved me and my writers block.

T h a n k y o u s o m u c h.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ula'Ula island was always a gloomy place. The rain would never stop, and the sky was always dark. You were sitting under a large palm tree, sheltering yourself from the rain. You were shivering, the cold was getting to you. Your (H/C) hair fell into her face, soaking wet. You felt small raindrops run down her face and neck, reaching your spine. The rain only got worst so on, and the air was colder as night fell, So you huddled against the tree, falling asleep.

The rain was still pouring when you woke up, but you didn't mind. Everything right now felt hazy and rainy, sad and lonely. Your mother and you had gotten into a huge fight, causing you to run away. Ula'Ula island was the last place she'd ever look, if she was even looking. 

A voice came from behind you, a deep, raspy voice. You froze, turning around. You made direct eye contact with a pair of dark gray eyes, eyes that could practically look into your soul. He had bags under them, as if he hasn't slept in days, maybe even weeks. He had silky white hair, and a dark undercut. He had a masculine body composition and a gold chain with a skull around his neck. He was actually quite attractive, in an obscure way.

"Hey, Kid.. Can ya' even hear me..?" he spat, snapping his fingers.

"Huh..? Yes.. I-I can hear you.." you stuttered.

The tall male looked down at you peculiarly. He lowered himself, sitting down on the grass next to you. "Your (Y/N), Aren't ya'..? Ain't you the champion..?" he smiled.

You swallowed and nodded, "Yeah.. It's not a big deal though.." you laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

"Ha!.. Sure it ain't .." he smirked, shutting his eyes. "But what are you doing out here all alone..?" he tilts his head, looking over at you. 

"W-Well.. I-" You paused, then sighed. "I ran away from home, I'm getting older and my mother and me had gotten into a fight.. I don't know where to go to be completely honest.." 

Guzma frowned, looking down at his hands. "I know how ya' feel.. My dad beat me when I was a kid.. so I had left home.." He took her hand and looked at her. " I almost forgot..! The name's Guzma.."

"(Y/N), nice to meet you..." you smiled.

((A few days later..))

Guzma offered to give you a place to stay in Po town, but it happened to be the room across from him, so there wasn't much stopping the yelling in the room next door. Most of the time it was arguing with Plumeria, or dissing on Nanu.

It was around 1:00 am. You were still up. You hadn't left your room in days, depression had struck you like a bus. You were softly crying into your pillow, a bottle of sleeping pills were next to your bed. The curtains were closed and alcohol was scattered around the floor.

Suddenly, your bedroom door opened, Guzma had walked in. You shut up, shutting your eyes and pretending to be asleep. Guzma tapped you. You turned around, wiping the tears from your eyes. 

"Y-Yes..?" you muttered.

"Whats up..? I heard you crying.." he whispered, noticing the pills and bottles of alcohol.

"Nothing-"

"Don't pull that shit on me, I know somethings up.." he snorted.

You paused, you weren't sure if you knew him well enough to talk about something serious like this. 

"Are ya' depressed..?"

He knew, you let it all out, sobbing into his arm. He looked down at you, his eyes widened and his arms to the side. He let you cry, wrapping his arms around you.

"(Y/N)... just let it all out, ya' boy Guzma's got you.." he frowned, holding you closer.

(TS)

A little while had passed, silence filling the room besides the quiet sobbing coming from you. Guzma was gently rubbing your back, comforting you.

"Guzma.." you whispered.

"Yes princess..?" he smiled.

You looked up at him, tears streaming down your face. He reached his hand out, cupping your cheek. You two locked your gaze on each other, the moon was shining through a small crack in the curtains, lighting up one another's face. After a moment of admiration, you felt his lips smash into yours. You kissed him back, tears were still streaming down your face. When the kiss broke,  you both spat out.

"I know we just met.. but- ah!" You both said in sync, giggling and laughing a little bit.

"You go.."

"No you go.."

"Fine." You both said.

"I love you..!" Once again, you both said it at once, giving each other one last gentle kiss on the lips.

(A/N) - That wasn't as good as I thought it would be.. but ya' know.. finals.. work.. gah. 

Fun Fact!~ The alcohol and stuff was actually a reference to my own life. I drink to solve problems, and I thought it would be a fun connection to put into the book. Life.. yay. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed, and I finally got through my writers block so I have a few upcoming ideas! yayyyyyyyy!~~~~ Maybe smut, maybe no smut. most likely not smut, cause I need more fluff in here. Ok bye!