VII. Breaking my Heart

NOTE: YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-READ LAST CHAPTER JUST SO YOU DON'T GET LOST ON THE STORY AND THE FACTS ARE FRESH IN YOUR MEMORY.

Chapter songs: Sexxx Dreams - Lady Gaga. Downtown - Allie X.🎶

Before heading uptown to meet with Lucy, I had taken a little nap so I could get some energy back. Funnily enough, in that couple-of-hour slumber, I had dreamt of her. I dreamt we were both seating at the computer lab in my school, and that she approached me, turned my chair around and started kissing me.

I woke up a little after, as I had set my alarm at 7:30 pm so I could get ready for the party. I had agreed to meet Lucy in front of the club at 9pm. I even got there a bit earlier cause I just needed to get out of my house and get distracted as soon as possible.

"Jaime!" Lucy yelled from afar in the street. I turned to see her with a smile and waved until she got closer to me. She was wearing black leather pants with heeled black boots and a loose metallic top. She was so good looking it made me feel a bit self-conscious, not gonna lie.

"Hey how are you?" Lucy asked as we kissed on the cheek and hugged.

"Doing great. Excited for your party." I giggled.

"Yeah me too. Come on let's go inside." She told me. There was a line outside the restaurant but Lucy showed a couple of invitations to the bouncer and he let us in imediatly without any wait.

We went through the luxurious TAO restaurant and got seated at the bar. The place was super crowded but there was still a nice ambiance in the air. We ordered a couple of entreés and a glass of champagne and we got to talking.

Lucy told me about her life as a model. How her agency was actually about ten minutes away from my apartment in soho. I told her about my ambitions as an artist, and showed her some of my work, which she was very impressed by. I was having a very nice time. One glass took to the other... and then a third one.

"Okay, now you gotta tell me something you've never told anyone before." Lucy said with her drink on her hand.

"Well actually..." I said and I giggled. "I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple of drinks and... oh my god." I said covering my face in embarrassment, remembering the dream I had with Lucy.

"What? Tell me!" She said insisting and getting closer to me.

"Last night I had a dream. And you were in it." I said mysteriously and looked at Lucy's face whose eyes were wide open and her smile was in a smirk. She got even closer to me.

"What was I doing?" She asked me slowly, almost in a whisper with intense eyes.

"I'll... have to tell you that another time..."

"Oh...I'll make you tell me alright." Lucy responded downing the remaining of her drink making me giggle.

After we finished our dinner, Lucy payed the check even though I told her I had it, and dismissed me by saying I could get it next time. We went through the restaurant into the back corridor and got to the inside entrance of the club. The place was fairly crowded, we went to say hi to Lucy's boss and the rest of her coworkers at the agency. The place was filled with beautiful people -Most of them model's from Lucy's agency. I still wondered why Lucy liked me when she was surrounded by all this perfect tall skinny models.

The music started blasting in the club in we danced. We danced for nearly an hour as we drank champagne and celebrated with the rest of Lucy's coworkers.