i never knew why liked him part 2

that night my mom look him up in the yellow pages book ad found his facebook then called him and then invited him over for pasta and he cam over and said hi when he crawled trhough my window. i said hi back and my mom called us down for pasta. i hten l earned that he name was keishe snd ervy1 mad fun uv him 4 having ugly nam. I sayed to him <yur beutiful but ugly nme. he smiled and sayed wow u are so honest wanna go out. I was like omg bra yeh! so we lef my mom alon 2 eet pasta and we went to suchi zooshi for better pasta that was better pasta then my moms crap pasta.

When we we're finshed we got they bil; and then we weere all like wjhttttt?????????!?!!!!11!?!??!?! 

dis bill be to hueg we never got to pay  cuz we was out the dor and runnin  doinw they street. the manager was like hey come back ah my back omg i rymed then he fell and dies on the sidewalk. then he called the fuzz and they ran down strete like hey we r gon get u hooligans hey i rymed agen then they were like ah my back then they felled on road. 

we then e all like whoooooo we lost the freakin idots and were so cool bras!!! As we kept runnin dont the street we fin ally saw the bus. WE ARE LATRE 4 SCHOOL BRA!!!q!1111 THEN WHEN WE LOOKEID UP TO SEE THY HELLICOPTER AND THE NONE DIRECTION COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET AND SAYS HEY YOU NEED RIDE TO SCHOol and we said omg tots bra annd i thought oh no i forgot pasta nite and my mom wood get madd at me aftr school but 1 drection mattered more than anythinge lse fright now so i kissed harry and we went 2 schol. 

keishe looks at me and just says i want part of theat too and leaned in and skiised harry on lips!!!!!!11!!!!!!!''11 

DUN DUIN DUN OMGH SO GREAT! THIS WAS BEST CHAPER  I THInk and i hop u like it plz coommenyt vote averything in that range of things for wattpad please ollow and if u eed edit please ask i will be flag to edit ur story happily and it will be as popular as my story maybe even more popular but not really

hhappy fifth of july every1 hope u have fireworks for tonight