Why Does This Have To Happen?

Emma's POV
I woke up to poundings on my door. Emma! GET OUT HERE NOW! My door wasn't locked this time. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Emma get out here or I'm coming in! I heard my dad yell. I locked the bathroom door. I heard the door open. I want to call my friend but I can't. He's 18 and he's a cop. His name is Blake. But I'm scared. Where would I go if my parents go to jail! All of a sudden the bathroom door came down. He ran at me. I moved to the side. I ran out of the room to see my mom. Emma where do you think your going? Why do you have to do this to me! YOUR FATHER AND I NEVER LOVED YOU EMMA! YOU PUT US THROUGH HELL! Just go and do us a favor and disappear. Die! No one would notice your gone! I started crying. Maybe I should! I felt a cold sensation in my back. I was stabbed. They put me in my bed and left me. I couldn't stop crying. I was so used to this. I was used to being abused. I didn't want to be used to it. But this has been happening since I was 3. I can't do this any more! I cried myself to sleep. Soon came morning with a pain in my back. I got up and went in the shower to clean myself up and put bandage and wrapped it around my stomach. I hate being in this life! I didn't hesitate to grab the razor. I cut both my arms 30 times. I washed both of them and wrapped them. I then got out to put makeup on and a shirt and sweatshirt and ripped up jeans. I then got my bag, charger and phone and quietly ran down stairs out outside. I ran to the bus and got on. I looked out to see my parents glaring at me. I sunk down in my seat but instantly popped up when a new guy came on at the next stop. I haven't seen him before. He must be new. He came back to where I was sitting.  Can I sit with you? I looked to meet his eyes. I froze. He laughed and before I can say a word he sat down by me. My name is Ace. I looked up and showed him a fake smile saying hey I'm Emma. Nice to meet you. I was putting my arm out but the bandage showed. Emma what's that? Nothing. I went over him to get out but I stumbled from the pain from last night. Are you okay? Yes I'm fine I just fell. Haha clumsy me. Soon first class started. I sat in the back. Today the teacher talked the whole time. I drifted into sleep. Soon the bell rung. I got up and walked out. I texted Blake.

Emma: Hey Blake can you pick me up I need to talk to you. Its bad news.

Blake: What's up? Is everything okay?

Emma: No everything's not okay Blake I miss you

Blake: Emma that's not all, what is it?

A few minutes she hasn't texted him back. 20 minutes later...

Blake: I'm coming to get you!

I checked my phone. Shit! Oh well. I took the razor out of my bag and started cutting my arms again. I can't do this anymore. Pain is the only thing is right for me. I ran into the school. People were looking at me worried on what's happening. I went to her second class and asked the teacher where she was. He said bathroom. I immediately ran to the bathroom and ran into the bathroom to see blood dripping on the ground and crying. I slammed open the big stall to see Emma sitting in the corner crying. I I I I'm s s sorry! He walked to me and threw the razor away. I cried. Noooo!!!! I crawled up toward the garbage. Emma stop. Look at me. She looked at me but she couldn't keep her focus. I helped her up and as soon as I let go of her she started to faint.  I carried her to the car and I zoomed to my house. I took her up stairs into the bathroom and put her in the shower chair and started the shower. I then washed her arms with soap. I looked up at her and cupped my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb on her cheek. She looked up at me and then her in her bra and underwear. I feel numb what happened? That's when I couldn't control it. I put her in her robe and carried her into my bed with towels on the bed. Emma calm down no one is going to hurt you. Not on my watch. But I have to go home though. This happened at home? Who hurt you? My dad and mom.  They both want me dead. I want me dead. No one would notice I'm gone. That's it! Your staying here! Your parents are going to jail! Right now! Stay here no one will hurt you I promise. I'm going to make you Tea before I go. But I have no one. No one wants me. If they go I have no one. Listen if they are doing this to you. Do you think they want you? No I started to cry. Emma. I'm sorry this is happening to you. But I'm going to make you some tea and I'll be right back. He came back up a few minutes later with mint tea and handed it to me. He started to walk out. Blake? Yes? Come here for a second. He came to me. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and hugged him tightly. Thank you for being here for me. Anytime Emma. He walked out leaving me laying in bed. I turned on the TV and saw Tom And Jerry. I took a sip of my tea and watched it for a few hours till I heard the door open and close. I'm home! I heard Blake yell. He came up stairs. He asked witch episode this was. I have no idea. He laughed. He went to his bathroom. I walked to the bathroom to turn the hot water on. I then stepped in the shower and put soap all around my body. I then put soap in my hair and left it in for a few minutes till I rinsed it. I then shut the water off and got my tower. I wrapped the towel around my waist. I then got a small towel and rubbed it on my hair so it won't be super wet. I then brushed my fingers through my hair and opened the door to walk out to get clothes. I saw Blake walk out of the door with his towel wrapped around his waist. I tired not staring but I couldn't help it. I had a crush on him for 7 years. He doesn't know it though. He walked back into the bathroom. He came back out in a few moments with a white boy tank top and jeans. He sat on the edge of the bed in front of me. I couldn't see the TV. I threw a pillow at him. He turned around and said hey what was that for. Your in front of the TV. Oh sorry he laughed. He went by me and leaned on the bed board of the bed. I looked up at him. Blake? Yes? Thank you for what you did for me. I don't know what I would do without you. I'm glad to be in your life Emma. We both looked into each other's eyes. I looked down to his lips. I went forward towards him. I kissed him lips lightly and as I was pulling away when Blake put both hands on my cheeks to kiss me. I put both my legs on each side of him and wrapped my hands around his neck. He put his hand on my thighs. I went to kiss his neck. I sucked it. He moaned and squeezed my thigh. I then felt my body fall onto my back. He took off my shirt. He trailed hickeys down to my underwear line. He pulled my pants down little bit. He stopped he looked up at me. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled it off. I then left trails of hickeys on his body. He started the journey. He then laid on the bed. I rested my head on his chest and we both slept.