Abyss Sans x Reader

Abyss Sans, YES.

If you do not know who is Abyss Sans, he looks like this :

--------------------------------------------------------
I

f you do not know who is Abyss Sans, he looks like this :

---------------------------------------------------------Your POV It was nighttime

Your POV
It was nighttime. You were walking to your house but you decided to walk into the dark alley. When you were walking into the pitch black darkness, someone grabbed your wrists and pin you against the wall.

You looked up the man who is pinning you up, looking at you seductively and licking his lips ((Oh geez-)). You were scared of the man. He suddenly begin to pull your (F/C) T-shirt down and bite your neck, hard.

You cried for help loudly and the man begin to kiss you on the lips and you tried to push the perverted man away and suddenly a bony hand grabbed his shoulder and push him to the ground hardly and the monster hugged you protectively.

Abyss' POV
I was walking home to see Paps but someone from the alley shouted for help. The voice is from a girl. I ran to the alley and saw a man trying to rape the girl. The girl has (F/C) hair tied up in a ponytail with one (S/F/C) hair streak and beautiful pair of (F/C) coloured eyes which had tears rolling down to her cheeks.

I got so angry and walked up to the man, grabbing him by the shoulder and shoved him to the ground and hugged the girl protectively.

The man got up and I shoot my blue coloured bones at him. He screamed and died from my attack.

The girl was so scared and I feel like having butterflies in my stomach.

Your POV
The perverted man tried to get up but the monster shot him with his coloured bones. The man screamed and died from his attack.

I looked up at the monster which is a skeleton. He had white pinpricks, a faded blue fluffed dark blue coat with a blue diamond in the middle and a grey T-shirt underneath and a pair of basketball shorts (the lines of Abyss's shorts are blue) with shoes.

He looked so handsome that I had butterflies fluttering in my stomach. My heart was beating so hard. I was blushing in a millions of red.

I feel like I had fallen for this handsome skeleton. "Uh... Sir? Would you kind to let me go?" I asked the skeleton. "Oh, sorry. " he said in a smooth voice which makes me fainted.

The skeleton let me go as I pulled up my shirt back on. "Thank you for saving me from that pervert, Mister... " "Don't call me Mister, sweetheart. Call me Abyss. " "Thank you, Abyss. " I said shyly.

Abyss' POV
'Oh Asgore, this girl is so cute and beautiful! I am gonna confess to her with my feelings!' I thought. "So, sweetheart, what's your name? " I asked her. "(Y/N), Abyss. " she said shyly, avoiding me as she looked down.

I grabbed her chin to look up to me. Then I smashed my teeth against her lips. Her lips are baby soft. She was so surprised that she had her first kiss.

Your POV
I was looking down while avoiding Abyss. Then, Abyss took my chin up to look at him. He smashed his teeth at my lips and I kissed back.

We tore the kiss apart and I looked at him. His was taller than me and he was blushing a ice blue blush.

"(Y/N), when the first time I see you being pinned by that man, I had fallen for you. I hope you accept my feelings. I love you, sweetheart. " I said to her.

"Of course I accept your feelings, Abyss. I also had fallen for you too. " she said back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I kissed back as I put my hands on her hips. We pulled apart after a 5 minute kiss. "I love you, (Y/N)." I said.

"I love you too, Abyss. " I took her hand and walked together as a couple to my house.

AbyssSarah YOUR REQUEST IS DONE!
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL REQUEST YOU GAVE ME!

EYELESS ZEPHYR OUT!