Lust x Reader

So.. This is a normal and violence
Lust x Reader. Not like the previous one. Gore and Violence were in that chapter. So.. Let's go..

Song : Nightcore - D. O. L. L. H. O. U. S. E
By : NightcoreReality
Original by : Melanie Martinez

Your POV
You were walking through the town which is called Snowdin. (I am not saying Slutdin in the previous one so yeah.) After your fall, you were covered some scratches and you have a Rose which can talk with you in a flowerpot. (Underlust facts : Flowey in this AU is a rose.) Your (F/C) hair was tied in a bun (Or you let go if your hair or a pony tail or anything kind of hairstyles), as your hair strands came out loosely, hitting your hair. (You are 20 in this.)

You are wearing a (S/F/C) hoodie with a pastel blue T-Shirt (I was about to write T-Shirt but instead, I wrote T-Shiet 😂) because you don't want to show your body. Rose (Idk what is Flowey in UL name is.) was kind enough but explained everything about this place.

He told you that he was not those kind of kinky monsters that do for sex, because he was kind, caring enough for himself and you after he waited for a human to fall for many years after six children died in here.

You were wearing black leggings reach all the way to your knees, your boots were dirty and covered in dirt. You left with Rose after sparing the kinky goat mom which also... Kind.

You made all the way as many monsters were wearing kinky clothes which you don't really like because it disgusted you and Rose. "These monsters were kinky and slutty. Don't go neat them. They will take your 'personal private thing' away." He told you as you listened very carefully what he said and remembered them.

"O-okay." You said softly to him. You guys walked together all the way out of the town as you and Rose saw a tall skeleton wearing inappropriate clothes.

You both stopped as he turned to you and saw both of you. "Hey there human~ Would you like to go through my puzzles~? " He said in a very flirty voice.

"Sure." You said coldly because they disgusted you very much. You turned around as you tell Rose to hide inside your sweater. He said an 'okay' as he ran into your sweater and his rose petal head popped up from it.

You walked behind the tall skeleton with your only friend who is hiding inside your sweater with his head pop out. When he stopped at the place, you stopped where he stood still like an idiot.

"Human~ This is the puzzle~" He said flirtatiously and walked at the other side. You went infront to the puzzle. It looked easy to you. "Tch. So fucking easy." You said annoyingly and cracked both of your knuckles. (I did it everyday. Even at home, school, public.) (Author : *cracks her knuckles and fingers* *and done*)

Rose was surprisingly surprised when you were confident and cracked both of knuckles and fingers. You went ahead the puzzle and you walked silently and stopped at the puzzle stage.

The puzzle has a long bridge, some giant ass axes and.... Missiles. You learned it before you fall on the surface world. "Here we go again." You rolled your eyes and begin walking slowly on the bridge and didn't notice that the tall skeleton was behind you, licking his teeth.

But little you know that you actually knew the tall skeleton and you told your friend to help you and he agreed as his thorn vines latched one of the axes and pulled you there and avoided the tall skeleton and the dangerously things he set.

You were on an axe, holding the handle that latched on the wooden stick which is long. Then you saw a short skeleton, wearing a short black corp top with a blue heart on it, a pair of black tight pants, sleeveless jacket with blue neon fluff on it, a pair of neon blue boots and fingerless gloves.

Your friend helped you and his vines were getting longer and reached behind the short skeleton which goes past all the way back behind the forest. His vines tied on your waist tightly with no thorns on it.

He took himself out of your sweater, and pulled you along. You and him were flying in the air and the tall and the short skeleton saw and surprised that you passed the stage.

And you screamed and landed on the snow swiftly. Your waist was loosed as Rose put his vines ok your left arm and his head on you right side. "Happy you fucking skeleshit?!" You shouted at the tall skeleton.

And you turn behind and you asked him : "Who the hell are they anyway?" "They are the skeleton brothers. The tall one you shouted is Papyrus while the short skeleton is Sans." He said as your mouth formed an 'oh'.

"Shall we get the hell out of here?" You asked as Rose looked scared. "What is it?" "Sans is behind you! Run!" You turned behind and backed away from Sans.

"You." "Calm down babe." "Fuck off. Don't flirt with me. I hate those shit." "Aww~ C'mon~ Don't be so cold~ I will take you somewhere fu-" You didn't hesitate and kicked his gut. He was winced in pain and grabbed his area.

"Don't mess with me even you see I am innocent and cute. I am not." You said coldly at him and you and your buddy, Rose went through the whole town.

You met some slutty monsters and wanted to rape you, you fought many if them and didn't spare them with MERCY.

Until when is one monster, just like you. His name is Mettaton and he doesn't like to show his body. You and him get along very well and became friends. He offered you to stay at his house and you agreed.

When one day, you, Mettaton, and your buddy were walking while chatting until you turned your head and saw them.. Again.

You stopped Mettaton. Rose was slightly rolling his eyes. You just stared blankly at them. "Why the hell are you guys here again as I assumed?" You said rudely as Sans said : "I just need something from you, babe~" "Tch. Flirting doesn't affect me anyway. What is it?" "You." "Fuck off. Let's go, Mettaton."

"S-sure, (Y/N)." You introduced yourself yo your new friend and your robot friend. You took his gloved hand and walked away until Sans lifted both of you in the air.

"Zero gravity? You think I don't even fucking know?" Mettaton was so scared and you swim over to him and calm him down.

"Calm down, Metta. I will handle this. Rose, form a thorn bush from you thorn vines and make sure don't pierce my skin. " "Sure! I have been longing for someone to ask me to do this." He went to your right arm and wrapped around your whole arm with his thorn vines outside while inside is without his thorns as tiny roses popped from his vines.

Your head had a beautiful rose on it. You broke his magic and charged at him as you and Mettaton fall down. You caught Mettaton in a bridal style and put him on
A huge rock to let him rest.

"Stay here. If Papyrus tries to touch you, defend." You told Mettaton as he nodded. He summoned his blasters like animal skulls like thing and fired at you. You dodged as the basters began to bite you but instead, you slashed them into pieces with your weapon.

"Woah. Nice lookin' weapon ya got there, gurl." Sans said flirtatiously and winked at you. You flinched a little but it didn't affect you.

"Stop being a slut. I hate sluts." You said as you pinned Sans down on the snow covered ground. You jabbed your weapon close to Sans's right eye. Like 1cm close.

"How about... No~?" Sans smirked you show your signature poker face. "I know you like me. I can tell it." You said as Sans smashed his teeth to your lips.

You flinched and blushed as you push Sans down and covered him with snow. Rose retracted your right arm and returned to his normal flower form.

You stand up, dusting yourself and left the brothers behind as your blush still on your cheeks and walked away.

"Meet me later you bitch." You said to Sans and he wolf whistled.

I am done. SO FRICKING DONE. Bye.