Dream x Error! Reader x Nightmare

Hello once again, my lovely readers! Again, I am terribly sorry for not writing this book in such a long damn time.

The art on top belongs to cursetale on Tumblr. Not me.

Amaimon_and_mephy Thank you for this request, thank you 💙💙💙 and let's go!(And can I put (Y/N) as an Error? If you don't really mind because I wanted to make it more interesting)

Bold : (Y/N)
Italics : Dream
Bold + Italics : Nightmare
Normal : Error

Your POV
You were living in the Anti-Void alone. Error, your kidnapper, kidnapped you when Sans (Any kind of Sans you like) is sleeping peacefully in his untidy room during in the middle if the night.

You have been living like 5 months as you almost became a hostage or rather, a puppet of Error and even Errors covering you as your skin, eyes, hair and clothes have changed.

Your once (F/C) hair turned into a negative blue colour with red hair strands dropped off from your ears. Your eyes also turned into a pair of different colours. You have some notebooks which are different and some of then

Your left eye is red and blue while your right eye is yellow and blue which is no longer a pair of (F/C) eyes anymore. Your clothes changed into a gradient jacket (which is similar to Error's but it is different because yours is red and deep faded blue), a yellow turtleneck, red leggings with blue lines on the sides, a pair of neatly tied up, black, yellow, red and blue shoes.

Your fingers were covered in blue tips. But when your strings shot to your enemy or dolls, it was a mixture of (F/C) and blue. Your skin is like Error's, glitching. Your phone cover is covered in a (F/C) and the red bold letters were written as 'ERROR' and your phone is a... IPhone. (but you can change your phone which you are using)

"*sighs* It is been a long time since I have been kidnapped. And turned into a monster that no longer innocent and happy but an Error." You say when your master, Error went out to catch glitches.

An hour later, your master came back with two glitches which you assumed they are skeletons. You took out your notebook from your pocket which you noted every single AUs and their glitches.

You flipped the notebook and found the pages you needed to know them. "Dream and Nightmare. AU : Dreamtale Positions : Twins, Guardians of Positivity and Negativity. Type : One cheerful, happy, positive and the other one is cruel, negative, emo." You said in a whisper.

"Hey puppet! Take care of these two little shits when I am gone, okay?" Error told you as you nodded. He opened a portal and went into it and it closed it.

Silence took over the place as you shoot your strings up where your master have placed the dolls. You took the dolls that similar to them as you landed on the white floor swiftly as you started to play with them in silence.

When you were playing with them, one of the twins broke the silence. "Hey you bitch! Who are you and what the fuck are you playing?" That rude sentence asked you as you turned your head around and saw the black cruel, rude goopy skeleton.

"First of all, I am (Y/N). The new Error of my master. But it is nice if you call me Puppet or Doll. That's what my master told me. Secondly, you are pathetically rude and cruel when you say to me, just that because I am an Error, doesn't mean you can talk shit back to me, you motherfucker. And lastly, this is final and no more questions, Nightmare. Understand?" You said in a cold, yet angry and emo voice.

Nightmare just sit there and said nothing. You turned back to the golden skeleton. "You must be Dream, am I right?" The smol skeleton nodded. I closed up my Dreamtale AU notebook and put back into my pocket as I stand up using my strings.