Chapter 6

Nina's POV

"We need to get out of here while we can." I muttered.

We all went a distance back, hiding behind a large rock. Jakob was out there all alone. Save him, part of me spoke. Don't listen, it's a waste of time. You've only met him for a couple of days, the other half said.

"ARGH!" I heard Mia yell.

"Eeekk!" Jacoby squeaked.

I didn't look over the rock. My heart was pounding hard. I heard some thuds until it stopped. I chose that time to look over. Jakob held Mia in a head lock with her arms pinned behind her back. She looked calmer.

"Guys?" Jakob asked.

We came out from our hiding spot. Jakob gave a goofy grin.

"Okay, I understand it was because of the mist, I got all mad and grumpy...sorry guys." Mia said.

"'S okay." Dylan said.

Jakob let Mia go. She got up and wipped the dust of her shirt.

"Back to walking. This time, let's go around this misty blue stuff." I said.

"Okay." Leo and Mia said together.

We walked. Our goal was to find Chooky. We weren't leaving without her. Mia made that pretty clear. But the Nether is so big... where to we even begin to look. Unless he took her to The End. That would not be good at all.

"Stop!" Leo yelled.

I stopped. Leo looked panicked, but why. I heard wings flap around. Oh Notch! This isn't real! This isn't real! This isn't re-

"AAAHHH!" I heard someone yell.

Oh, it was me who was yelling... I opened my eyes and saw my friends down below, yelling. I noticed my stuff all fell. I looked above me to see the Ender Dragon. He was carrying me in his claws.

I saw them shoot at the dragon, but all arrows missed. Then one hit the Ender Dragon's foot. He groaned in pain but kept flying. I looked at the arrow. A piece of paper was attached to it. I read it and I couldn't help but to smile.

The Dragon kept hissing and moaning and making weird sounds. I couldn't understand him. He dropped me off at this weird place. I was trapped inside a cage with the note. I noticed a girl sleeping in another cage, but it was too dark to see who it was. I decided to try and sleep like her. Nothing to do anyways.

We'll meet you there. I love you.

- Leo who will never stop searching for you