Chapter 3

Present Day : 2013 June

Opening my eyes slowly and looking around I saw Breeze at the bottom of my bed watching Sponge bob with her thumb in her mouth. As soon as I sat up against the head board Breeze came walking towards me until she was sitting on my lap facing me. ' Good Morning Mama " Breeze said giving me a hug. ' Good Morning baby girl". 'What we do today" Breeze said getting off my lap and getting off the bed. Getting out my bed I pick up Breeze And carried her into my bathroom.'Were going to aunt Tasha House for the day" setting Breeze on the counter I grab both our tooth brush, put toothpaste on them, and gave Breeze Her's. After brushing our teeth I strip both of us out our cloths and we got in the shower.

1 hr later

'Mama were twining" Breeze smiled while putting on her gold cross and gold chain I got for her when she first came out the womb. 'Are you ready baby girl" I ask grabbing my pursue,phone,and keys. Yes I'm ready" she said walking out the door. Turning everything off I walk out my room and down the stairs, grabbing Breeze hand we walk out our condo and step on to the Elevator.

' I hate them mama " Breeze sighed as soon as we got off the elevator.

She hates elevators because about a month ago we got stuck on one for 10 minutes even

' I know baby girl" I said picking her up and walking to the car. strapping her in her car seat I got up front and headed towards Tasha House. After about four song later we pulled up into Tasha drive way. Seeing four other cars here, I wonder who she had all at her house. Whatever I thought be for getting out The car. Grabbing a sleeping Breeze I picked her up. Taking my key I had for Tasha house I open the door and closed the door after steeping through. Walking father into the house I saw Khalil and his four other brothers talking and watching TV. Frozen in place I just looked at him for a minute, finally snapping out of my trance I looked into the kitchen and saw Tasha cooking, quietly walking into the kitchen I semi- yelled Tasha name and she dam near drop the can she had in her hand. ' What The Fuck she said before she saw me and then he face turned into a worry expression. ' Why didn't you tell me he was coming" I said while adjusting Breeze on my hip. ' 'They Just Showed up 10 Minutes ago" Tasha said coming closer to me. ' I'm Not ready to tell him yet" I said holding back tears. ' Honey I understand what he did but that's still the father of your child and there's nothing you can do or say that's going to change that". ' Don't you think I know, look I love you Tasha and i'll talk to you later, also mom said to call her I said heading towards the door, 'KAYLA LOVE FUCKING CARTER YOU CANT KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEM, NOW YOU KNOW MOM TAUGHT US BETTER THAN THAT' Tasha Screamed coming into the foyer.

Turning around all the boys were in the foyer looking between the two of us. 'trust me I know what mom taught us but I'm just not ready pulse me and Breeze are fine she doesn't need a father, I been doing it for 3 years now" I said looking downing at Breeze who was now up and looking at everybody. ' Do you want Breeze To grow up like us with no father figure in our lives" she said folding her Arms ' Despite what he did to you, you need to tell him now and I mean it " she said while giving me her famous death stare. Wiping my tears that wouldn't stop I finally look Tasha In her eyes ' I Cant Tasha" . 'Lil sis just tell him he dose deserved to know" Khalil said while taking Breeze out my hands. 'So it's just fuck how I feel about the situation ". 'Yeah cause its not about You Its about Breeze now you have five Seconds to tell him or I will" Khalil said standing by Tasha. ' Fuck this I don't have to say shit, and give me my baby I said with my hand on my Hip.

' This been going on for 3 years now and I think its time to tell him" Tasha said. 'So what if I tell him its not like he going to be in my child life any way. 'Well Lets See and find out....... Rashad your Breeze Father' Khalil said while looking over at Rashad. 'And how do you know that's my child' he said while sliding his phone in his pocket and looking at khalil. 'Cause We go her tested when you got shot last year' Khalil stated sounding so confident. ' Can I have my baby now since y'all got what y'all wanted I said walking towards khalil, After He handed me Breeze , I walk towards the door then stop and turned around.