Chapter 7

Rashard Pov :

Next Morning

Feeling something on me I open my eyes to see Kayla on my chest, with her hair spread out on my arm. Moving her gently off me I got out the bed and began walking to my bathroom. After brushing my teeth I walked back in my room to see Kayla was still sleep. Hearing a crying sound I walked out the hall and to the room right across from mine. Walking in I found blaze sitting up looking around the room crying. Picking him up him up I brought him in my room and went over to wake up Kayla up.

'What the fuck do you want" she said with her eyes still closed

'Blaze crying"

'Give him here" she said finally opening her eyes and slowly sitting up against the head board.

As soon as I placed Blaze in her arms he stop crying and smiled showing all his gums. Couple of minutes later later he start letting out a little Whine.

'Can you go fill up his cup with milk"

'Yeah" I said before leaving out to make his bottle, coming back in my room I saw my princess laying on my side with my phone in her hand and Kayla talking on her phone with Blaze in her lap biting on my remote. Getting on my bed I handed Blaze his bottle and he greedily excepted it before throwing my remote on the floor. When Kayla got off the phone she didn't look to happy.

'What's wrong ma"

'Are you leaving today"

'Naw why?

'I was just asking but I found someone to take of me for the next couple of months"

'Why?

'Cause I don't fucking like you"

' Well your not leaving so you mine as well get that thought out of yah head"

'Nigga I don't have to listen to you, if I want to leave I'll fucking leave"

'you keep thinking that, but if you leave this house your gonna wish you never did"

'Whatever she said before getting up out the bed and going into the bathroom.

Daddy I'm hungry" Breeze coming towards

'What do you to eat?

'Cereal"

Let's go get some cereal" I said before taking her down stairs

Kayla's pov

Coming out the bathroom I went and laid down with Blaze, I can't believe Rashard had the audacity to say I'm a regret leaving. Picking up my phone I dialed L number.

'Wassup Lil bit"

'Shit how you doing"

'Nothing, Just got down getting everyone stuff out the beach house, I gave slim and e'm cloths to a charity, and brought your and Breeze cloths to your condo"

'thanks so much, so what are we going to do with the house"

'I'm going to sell it, it has to many memoirs

'Ya, but can you take me to my psychical therapy today at 2;30.

'Sure I'll be there, but let me call you later" he said before hanging up

'I was going to take you" Rashard said when he came in with Breeze

Ignoring him, I pulled Blaze closer to and closed my eye's. ' Mama I wanna go home I don't have any toys here" Breeze said before getting on the bed