3

I started to worried she didn't reply me , i hug her tightly , the emptiness finally left me after months of waiting for her to awake but sadly she didn't hug me back instead she harshly push me.

"Rahyun,whats wrong?" i tugged her hair behind his ear "Whats wrong?"she chuckled as i look at her confused "what do you mean?" i hold her hand , concern . "How can you hug a whore?"she laugh it off "rah-"
I got cut off by her glare

"Rahyun,i'm sorry i didn't trust you,someone came up to me and told it was her plan" I looked down , feeling guilty and frighten ."Why do you trust me now?" She furrowed her eyebrows,her eyes was full of sadness and anger. "Rahyu-" i got cut off again

She keep shouting at me , "i'm tired "she looked away "go away i don't want to see you " She slide into her blanket , covering her reddish face ."Rahyun, listen" i tried to remove the blanket from her hand but i failed."listen i'm so sorry , i love you" I sigh "why would you say that 3 words it doesn't mean anything to me anymore, if it's from you,now if you mind please get the fuck out of my room" My heart sank , i left the room with disappointment.

Rahyun's Pov

" i'm sorry jungkook " i cries . I quietly sobbing , i'm heartbroken . I keep on crying silently , could my life get any worse ?

"hello?" a familiar male voice was heard , i wipe my tears and look at the male. I gasped " jin , i miss you "I shouted and hugged him tightly, "I know" He grinned at my reaction,all of the sudden,he called my name."Yes?"

"What were you thinking
running at the road,whats your explanation?" He frowned and put his hand on his tiny waist, "I'm sorry ,i wasn't looking at the road"I smile sweetly at him, he sigh in relieved.

"i'm okay now ,but what about your company?" I raised my left eyebrows,"oh don't worry about that ,I gonna move the company here in seoul" He grinned happily,that he can finally lived with his lovely sister "How?" I tilt my head in confusion

"Of course i bought a building here" He smile,i frowned "to take care of you , cowhead "He mumbled , thinking that i didn't heard it

"Did you just call me a cowhead?" he laugh , he shook his head aggressively "Don't lie,i heard that" i look at him suspiciously , he stick his tougue out and call me a cowhead again then keep on laughing.

"Shut up you pig" I took a glass of water and drink it while Jin stop laughing and came closer too me as i back off,he started to tickled me
"Stop"I stuttered the word and continued laugh uncontrollably,he keep on laughing

"Jin , stop"I shouted, he got startled by my scream"Jinsus , this is hospital . Don't scream "
"Shut up pig"I laugh

"it's been a long time i haven't see you smile" He sigh,then smile like a creeper outside your house
"now you moved here you can see it everyday if you"

"if i what?"He look at me suspiciously

To be continued