8

[fluff warning] is recommend to play some soft audio

jimin POV

I jaw dropped,that was incredibly hot.There was butterflies in my stomach,"Jimin?"She said as she poked my left cheek."So squishy"She gasped,continues to poke my cheeks.

Muah!

My eyes went wide as my cheeks went light pink,she just cupped my face and kiss me and look at the teacher a-and act like nothing happen i-i panicked.The butterflies in my stomach went wild

"Make it stop"I hug her tight, she was shook by the sudden hug. "What's wrong?"She look at me concern,"Stop making me have these butterflies went wild inside my stomach"I peck on her lips

She blushed"Shut up"she playfully hit my shoulder.I chuckled "Cute"I mumbled

after school~

(A/N:they have different class after that)

She went out of the school, looking down."Hey what's wrong?"I lifted her chin up and saw her eyes were puffy, her hands and legs were full with bruise.I was in rage

"Who did this?"

3rd person POV

His eyes went dark,the black haired girl hug him and said it was nothing. He pushed her away "This is nothing?!"He held her arm,making her look at those fresh bruises and cuts, the black haired slightly hiss in pain.The blonde haired boy bring her inside the car,they drove to the big luxury that owned by the owner of the biggest company in seoul.

At home

He bring the injured girl inside the house, slowly and carefully."What happen this time?"The brother look at her, concern."I fell from the stairs at school"she weakly smile at both of them "Rahyun,I know you're lying"jin sigh in disappointment ,she look down. "It's just girls stuff"She said, sobbing, as the pain that I receive take the best of her.

"What?"

"they want everything that i had"The black haired gitl sobbed and look at him, straight in his eyes."They want jimin"Both of them was completely shocked, "They want me to die"She sobbed harder, as her knees went weak. She dropped on the cold ground, sobbing.Jimin bend down and comfort the poor injured girl,he put her into his warm embrace.His small hand wrap around her as jin watch in heart broken.He sigh and thank jimin"You can go,i'll take care of her"Jimin shook his head "No,hyung.I'll take care of her"Jin was softed by the couple in front of him,jimin carried her into her room and treated her bruises and cuts,kissing her forehead,giving her a warm hug she needed,he was comforting.

until she was fast asleep,he kiss her forehead without him noticing a tear fell onto her forehead.He was hurt,seeing his love was beaten,was hurt.He felt completely useless for not protecting her.The blonde haired boy sighed and lie next to her,his muscular arm wrapping around her.Without him knowing, he was soon fast asleep.
---
She woke up to a pair of hand wrapping around her waist,she blush as she ruffle the sleepy boy's hair,she sigh as she remember yesterday incident,"Wakey wakey"she boop his nose,her eyes widen when he suddenly sneeze,his sneeze was cute.

His sneeze reminds her of her old childhood cartoon,where three bears that lived in a cave,with difference back story.She admire his features one by one,he reminds her of panda one of the bear,her favourite cartoon out of the three bear,when she was about 5 years old.Jimin was glowing,ever so cute and beautiful just like that.

The black haired girl felt her heart squeeze,her stomach erupting in the most pleasant herd of butterflies.Without she realised,he was awake the whole time."Are you done?"she was embarrassed,her cheeks turn pink as she turned to her back.He chuckled,he gave me a light hug,"it's okay to admire my features"He snuggled on my neck "because no one can resist park jimin"He whispered,the blushing girl playfully hit him as he laughed."How about we go out today?"the black haired girl agreed

"In every force marriage drama,I watch.The guy must hate on the girl,but not you"she flash him her underrated bunny smile,that smile of her is rare.He pinched her chubby cheek,making her cheek burn a little bit.She pouted and rubbed her cheek,jimin slightly kiss her cheek."better?"

Her eyes were widen,her face were turning red."i-i want t-to take a b-bath" the blushing girl stuttered,she took her stuff and ran to the bathroom.

Her heart was beating as if she was running a marathon,she smile to herself and continue her morning routine.
Jimin was already waiting for her downstairs,"Let's go to my house now"

Jimin bow to the eldest and they went to his house,jimin took a bath before they go out to have fun since it was weekend.

---

They went out for few hours,until the sunset.Last,jimin planned to go to the funfair that was opened few days ago

It was night time,they had so much fun playing those games that were available and won lots of prize "Let's go to have a ride on ferris wheel" the male suggested.

the female agreed,they went there.As they were on top,suddenly it stop."What happe-"She was cut off by an announcement,"Sorry for the technical problem,this Ferris wheel will not be working for 1 hour straight,we're sorry"the male sighed and apologies to the female

After few minutes of waiting the black haired girl fell asleep,jimin sighed and chuckled."cute"as he caressed her chubby cheek,caressing her smooth hair.

"The ferris wheel is now working again,we're sorry for the technical problem" He smile and excited to get down,as soon as the Ferris wheel start working the female was awaken."Where are we?"as she rubbed her eyes,"A working Ferris wheel"

She yawned,"oh finally"as they got down

"rahyun,will you marry me?"

__________
So we reach 2K so here's how i look :)

:P i won't post a full face ver of me (•ᴗ•) since it's only 2K 💗💞💖💞💖💞💜Thanks for waiting and keep reading my ff

I'LL BE BACK SOON BYE2 💖💛💞💖💞💗💝💓