Competition

Jiyeon's P.O.V

As we get out of the bathroom we heard some girls gossiping about something.....i love gossip, so me and Lisa decided to eavesdrop on them "Jiyeon's such a b*tch!" A girl with dark brunette hair said "i know right!Like its the first day of school and shes already flirting with a boy...but i mean he's quite handsome" another girl says "uhmmm...how dare they say those stuff to u?!" Lisa yelled quietly "shhh!Calm down." And we kept listening to them.After about 5 minuets i had enough of it.I stood up from where we were hiding and walked up to them "Jiyeon!What are u doing!?" She whispered,but its was too late "do u have a problem with me?" I asked the girls.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Aishhh where are those girls? "Hey uhmm Baekhyun,why dont we go look for them since the bell is gonna go?" "Yea we should since im gonna go soon" he says in a kind of sad tone,i mean i cant blame him it does sucks to leave the person you love side.As we walk in the hallway we heard some girls voices "do u have a problem with me?" And then i realised it was Jiyeon's voice "Baekhyun......i think there's gonna be a fight between that girl and Jiyeon...." I whispered "huh!?what?where!?" "Shhhh!they're gonna here us!"i yelled quietly to him "oh yea sorry"he whispered back.

???'s P.O.V

"Well,well,well,if it isn't Jiyeon the hoe" i said while smirking "Welp im Rhiane,Jimin's girlfriend.As you can tell i hate u ok? So stay away from my Namjoon oppa...understood?" I said looking at her sternly "No. You have your own boyfriend and i have mine...you see what's MINE is mine and Namjoon is mine not yours" she said in a brave tone "oh what? Your scared he'll leave you for me?" I said as I sarcastically laugh at her "No and i never will be.You know he's not into b*tches like you,so mark my words he wont leave me for u." She says as she walks in around me...ugh why does she make me nervous?Oh c'mon Rhiane dont be scared..be brave like u always are.

Jiyeon's P.O.V

She looks nervous....i wonder why *internally laughs like a demon* after i walked around her i went back to where i was standing i can feel that Lisa's watching "whats going on here?" A voice came behind Rhiane "oppa~" Rhiane said....eughhh she's clingy af "babe whats going o-Jiyeon?" He notices me,i realised it was Jimin so i turned around and walked to Lisa "c'mon let's go" i signalled her to follow me as i kept walking "OI!!! IM NOT DONE WITH U YET!" i heard Rhiane yell just then "JIYEON!A-are u ok?Did she hurt u?" Namjoon looked at me worriedly "dont worry im fine,i just spoked to her thats all" i said as i hugged him,he hugs back which made me feel really comfortable"let's go you two love birds" Lisa said while chuckling "we're coming mom!" I laughed.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Your ok right?" I said to the girl walking next to me "oh me? Yea im fine" she smiles "im Lisa by the way" she smiles again,shes cute...i think i like her "and your Baekhyun am i right?" She looks at me in a kind of cute way "ahh yes thats me" i winked at her,she giggles...aishhh so cute!Can i keep her..like forever?😂

???'s P.O.V

"OI! I said answer my question!!" I yelled while grabbing his hair " IDK MAN!" (Infires mann) "please let me go..!" He begged,i scoffed "what makes you think that?"

A/N:
Hehehhehhe its been a while 😂 im really sorry for making you guys wait i was really lazy and tired bc im quite busy but i wont be soon soooo yah😂❤️