First Day pt.2

3rd Persons P.O.V

Jiyeon agrees to be partners with him,they start introducing themselves
"hey my name is Kim Jiyeon nice to meet you"jiyeon said
"hi my name is Park Jimin nice to meet you too" he said while winking at her.

Jiyeons P.O.V

"hi my name is Park Jimin nice to meet you too"he said while winking at me *how disgusting can he be?*

Then it became awkwardly silent except the noices the other students were making,then Jimin decided to break the silence..."do you have a boyfriend?"then I had an idea "yea I do have a boyfriend his name is Namjoon,Kim Namjoon for exact" then Jimin looked away with a mad expression spread across his face.

Jimins P.O.V

"yea I do have an boyfriend his name is Namjoon,Kim Namjoon for exact"
I looked away with a mad expression across my face *why am I feeling like this?* I asked my self.

Jiyeons P.O.V

I smirked at the thought that he looked away like he was jealous..... Why would he be jealous about the fact I have a "Boy Friend" tho?
The school bell rang and I started packing my stuff when Namjoon came to my class,unfortunately Jimin was still there "so is he your "Boyfriend" Jiyeon? " he asked,Namjoon looked at me with a confused look I gave him the plss just go with the flow look and he smiled saying "yes I am her boyfriend got a problem with that?"

Sorry but I love cliff hangers💙😂