She's Mine

Namjoon's P.O.V

I went back to the hallway where they were to see that they weren't there..."aishh this girl" I said to myself,I just hope that boy doesn't like her or hes a dead meat.I went to the cafeteria since shes probably hungry and went to get food with that boy,oh there they are!I walked to their table and saw Lisa sitting with them "hey guys" I said while hiding my jealousy with a smile "oh hi uhmm what's ur name?" Said that boy Jiyeon was with "I'm Namjoon,Kim Namjoon" and I regret what I said after that...."I'm Jiyeon's BOYFRIEND"

Jiyeon's P.O.V

" Well I didn't know you had a boyfriend" Baekhyun said while turning to face me "S-since when did u two start dating?" Asked Lisa "uhmmm....y-YESTERDAY!" I yelled without thinking twice "hehehehe" I laughed awkwardly "I-I gtg to the toilet..." said Lisa,she sounded upset...is she into Namjoon or something? "I'll be right back guys"

Lisa's P.O.V

"I-I can't believe i-it.....*sobs*" I cry as I remember what he said "why..?" I sob again,I guess we're just not for each other...i wish i was as lucky as Jiyeon...seems like luck's always on her side....i just dont know anymore......i wanna just have some time for myself...just then she comes up beside me "hey what's up?" "N-nothing....u can go back to the boys now...*sobs*" she sigh's "not until u tell me what's wrong lisa...remember im always here for u ok?" "Fine!" I yelled as i stand up "i like namjoon and now that i found out u guys are dating it makes me upset!Are u happy now?!" She seems shocked,I sighed "im sorry i-its just-"i got cut off by her suddenly speaking" no no no its fine it's just i didnt know how you felt about Namjoon until now if u told me before i could've told u that he was lying" i felt relieved when she said that but i couldnt believe i fell for it.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Wow....what's with her sudden outburst?" I asked Namjoon "I dont know....and also im sorry i lied about me and Jiyeon dating....its just....ive liked her ever since i first saw her but i never had the guts to tell her...." i looked at him in surprise "u like her?!" He puts his finger on his lips and yelled while whispering "shhh! Keep it down your the first one to know!" He looks at me sternly like he's the dad of Jiyeon and im the boyfriend "take care of her bro......she needs to be protected at all costs...i used to like her too"

Hii guyss Author Nim here sorry for the long wait,hope u enjoy this chapter 😂❤️