Chapter 1: Beca Mitchell

As me and my younger sister Alexis, Alex for short, were driving down the streets of Los Angelos, my phone began to rapidly buzz. "Answer it Alex. Put it on speaker." I say to Alexis as she taps the button and answers. "Hello?" She asks sofly. "Alexis? Is Beca with you?" My father asks. "Right here dad." I roll my eyes. "Great! I need you both at the office right away. We have a very important mission for you two." He says lowly and hangs up the phone without a answer back. "Oh great!" I say sarcastically. I speed all the way to my fathers office, and park my black ferrari. Alexis jumps out of the car cheerfully. Alexis is so opposite of me. She has Blonde hair, pretty hazel eyes. But we are both short, so that makes up for everything. She opens the door for me. "Thanks sis." I smile and she walks in behind me. "Beca! Alexis! I'm glad your here. I'd like you to meet your partners for the new mission." My father walks in with 5 people following him. "This is Stacie Conrad, Lily Onakuramara, Luke Stroma, Benji Applebom, and Jesse Swanson. All CIA agents just like you." My fathers smiles and Alexis does to. "Guys, these are my daughters, Beca, and Alexis Mitchell." My father smirks and Alexis holds out her hand and Luke shakes it. "Just call me Alex." She smiled and Luke nodded. "Nice to meet you Alex." He smiled. I walked up to the Stacie girl and shook her hand. "I'm gonna let you guys socialize for a few minutes while i go finish the report. I'll call yo up when I'm ready" My father mumbles and runs up the tall flight of stairs. This must be important.