Chapter 2: Luke Stroma

usThe whole 5 minutes we had to socialize, I stared at Alex. Jesse popped up behind me. "Looks like little Lukey likes the directiors daughter." He smirks and punches my arm playfully. "She's pretty Hot Jesse." I shrug and stomp on his foot. "Well I surely can't deny it!" He laughs just Dr. Mitchell runs back down the stairs. "Please follow me." He says trying to catch his breathe as everyone waks to ward him. Alex walks next to me and i smirk the whole way to the conference room. As we enter the room, I sit down and Alex sits next to me. "Now agents. I'm sure you are familiar with one of the highest man in the Pentagon, Mr. Charles Beale. Mr. Beale has been getting hacked for quite some time and has now just reported it to the atthorities. Now, Mr. Beale is extremely protective of his daughter Chloe. She is a college Senoir at Barden University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our mission, is to keep Chloe Beale safe until the hackers have been caught." He says clearly. Dr. Mitchell pulled up a picture of a red headed girl with bright blue eyes. "So what your saying, is that all 7 of us are going to Baton Rouge?" Benji asks quietly. "Not only that, you all will be attending Barden University as Freshmen. The guys dont really need to join the all girls a cappella group that Chloe is currently co leader of, but the girls must at least try out." He finishes. "But I can't sing!" Alex moans "Yes you can Alex. I've heard you." Beca smirks. Alex glares at her sister with anger. "You will be leaving tomorrow. So get packed tonight. The college already has your paper work. I have chosen all of you stereotypes that you must act like." Dr. Beale finishes as he starts handing out our folders. "THe Rebel DJ! Perfect!" Beca smiles at her dad who nods. "The College Slut." Stacie smirks, "The quiet Asian." Lily says very quietly. "The Nerdy Movie Kid." Jesse Laughs. "The Nerdy Magician." Benji smiles in agreement. "The Hot DJ." I smile at Alex who smiles back. "Alex?" I ask. "Guys and Girls let me introduce you to the..." She starts with a smirk on her face. "The Smart Jock." She giggles and smiles.