Chapter 3: Alexis Mitchell

After me and Beca drove to our house, we helped each other pack for our flight tomorrow. "That Luke guy is pretty hot." She elbows me in the rib. "I know." I whisper. "I can't believe we have to try out for a singing group!" I say loudly. "Sometimes Dad makes us do some fucked up things, and this is one of them." Beca says. "Agreed." I nod and lay down on my bed. " Don't forget to wake up Becs or were gonna leave you here." I smirk. "I won't!" She says and turns off he light as i quickly drift to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                            5:00 a.m

I wake up from a jerk. "Becs its only 5." I moan. "Well maybe i wanna talk to my favorite little sister." She replies tickling me. "Becs I'm your only little sister." I laugh. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I sit up and stretch out my arms. "Well do you remember Chloe? Chloe Beale?" She asks quickly, and I nod. "Well I know your not supposed to believe at love at first sight, although Alex you sure did, I might have a tiny crush on her.." She says quietly. Shocked, I lay her head on my stomach and stroke her hair. "At least I have meant the guy I have a crush on. Anyway, when we get to Barden you should like totally hook up with Chloe." I say smiling. "Well it's time to get up." She smiles. "I guess it is" I smile and stand up. I grab my shorts, a tank top, and my Jordan's, and grab my luggage "You know Becs, since you and Luke are both DJ's i was thinking that you'd probably end up at the radio station together. So if you do, please talk to him for me." I say quickly as we walk out our front door. "Of course Alex." She smiles as we get into my Cadillac GTS and drive to LAX.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                        AIRPORT 6:00 a.m

As me and Beca found the others, we all walked toward our airplanes gate. Luke, of course, was next to me the whole time and Beca i'm pretty sure was searching Chloe Beale on Facebook. "Find anything yet Becs?" I ask elbowing her playfully. "Yes actually. Chloe Anne Beale is a 22 year old College Senior. Her Bestfriends name is Aubrey Posen, also Co Owner of the Bella's and.... Nothing else really." Beca smiles in glee as she closes the laptop.