April fool special part II

Sorry for this late update, I wanted to publish this chapter yesterday but was incomplete. Long chapter update available round of applause 👏👏 enjoy the song too....

Previously on April fool special...
" Ha.. Ha... *clap* *clap* *clap* you guys actually belief that nonsense?! I know your angry at me playing with your feelings and stuff like that but, isn't your joke you've made to serious? I mean what prove do you have since I'm the mastermind so as you've spoken of "

" Why not? Do we have evidence to prove you wrong? " Namjoon asked him with suspicion.

" Oh so your believing her instead of your gang member huh. Find then who does not belief me don't ever see me again. " yoongi glared " hyung.. I belief you " me: jungkook?

" Thanks dude " with that jk placed his hand on yoongi's waist " really hyungs? You chose to believe star then yoongi hyung? "

" Why call her star?" V asked jk " Stars only can be seen by humans in the night and not in the day. Similarly meaning to others the person maybe is telling the truth in t h e day time however he/she's real motive will be shown/ could be seen by minorities who understands her tricks " ...

Present...

" Oh now your siding yoongi huh... Fine by me. " I said to jungkook " just don't come back breaking down over your ex girlfriend."

" Woah... Wait what?! You know Lisa? " jimin asked me " oh wait that's her name?! I didn't know that " I said but deep down I was saying it sarcastically.

" yes I know her she was once a friend of mine but she back stabbed me that's the reason why I told Jungkook from the start that I don't need friends and that I can't trust people "

" I think I believe y/n, hyung sorry. Not because I don't trust you it's because you've been acting really weird. Ever since y/n join this gang you've been rather weird.. It's like I do t know you anymore..." Jimin said to yoongi

" I didn't knew you'll trust a slut instead of me jimin

" I didn't knew you'll trust a slut instead of me jimin. " " She isn't a slut! " jin raised his voice " yes, she is cold to people but deep down hers soft. Look what kind of gang we've become instead of helping the citizens of Korea, we're here fighting over who's wrong who's right! " I was shocked by Jin's words, he of all person knew the real me despite able to hide it from the others.

" Fine, I'll set aside this matters first. I've got a text from the previous female victim of the serial killer she said she found something in her house guest room, you got it too right RM ? " he nodded

" Suga, V and I will go the rest stay put. Jungkook do some hacking while we're gone would you ?" He nodded and with that they vanished

" y/n let's go out to explore the streets near here.. " jimin asked me " okay before that I'll change " with that I went to my room (a.k.a: jk room) the door suddenly opened revealing jk