Chapter 15

Previously:
Y/n: Thanks I guess... At least it's fun walking home alone. No one will bother talking to me, save my breath and energy.

I don't know if I was crying or is it the rain water that is trickling down my cheeks.

Y/n: Why am I even crying? Did I really fell in love with Jungkook or is it because this situation occurred again...

Present:

Just then I wasn't feeling any rain anymore but I knew it was still raining.

I turned around and saw Jimin holding the umbrella for me while his getting wet.

" Go away Jimin leave me be, I just want to be alone for a while. "

" Don't be silly you'll get sick, what happened to you anyways? Where's jungkook wasn't he with you? " he  questions came like a gun firing it's bullets.

Hearing his made me more upset. " hey what's wrong huh? Did jungkook bully you ?" he said as his placed a finger under my chin so that he could get a better look at me.

" your crying. Why are you crying? "

" Am I that weak to you? " trying to keep calm.

" yes I'm crying happy now " I ended up crying again

" hey crying doesn't make one weak. Your just trying to express yourself. Now what did jungkook do to you " his voice turned serious.

" I failed to protect him a-and now his under Lisa's spell, he fell for her "

" do you like him? " he asked

" I don't know, I'm confused with my own feelings " I shrugged

" it's okay let's get you home and dry then tell the others. Let's see what plan they'll come up with " I nodded and walked home with him holding the umbrella.

Time skipped to bts house ...

I went straight to bath without having much thought about the others looking at me weirdly.

This is what you change into after bathe

With a towel wrapped around my head I headed downstairs hearing a loud 'what' sound

"oh y/n " I was surprised to see everyone at the living room including jungkook.

" I AM NOT UNDER LISA'S CURSE, I TRULY LOVE HER! " he stood up

" jungkook could you calm down and sit down please? "

" No! I won't sit back and listen to you guys bad mouthing my girlfriend. Especially you, y/n."

" All the more you should trust me. I know her better than you what makes you so sure that you aren't under you spell? " I argued back

I glared at him. " who said you could sit here " I asked him