Chapter 19

Previously
He smiled " w-wait what do you mean I started falling for you too? "

I gasped " how dare you read my mind " I slapped him in the shoulder.

" ouch " he touched his 'injured' shoulder.

" I really think that I like you... " he was sincere with his words.

" I... "

Present

He simply smiled " don't take it to hard I'm just kidding. Unless you want to make this come true? " he joked

" I don't deny the fact that I have feelings for you but I need time to sort out my feelings. But you have to promise me that no matter what my decision is... You don't treat me differently. That's all I'm asking for. "

" How could I possibly treat my beloved princess differently, my heart will hurt " he did his weekly dose of aegyo.

" I'm being serious "

" I know that's why I'm trying to break the coldness "

" Guys! " Jin came in the living room.

" Suga and Jennie are seriously injured in the hospital, J-hope, Jimin and V are already there. But I was unable to reach you guys "

" What happened? " RM came down from the stairs

" They met an accident, Jennie tried to save Suga using her body to shield him from direct impact. "

" Let's go "

Time skipped at hospital brought to you by Suga's swag ...

" What happened " I opened the door and saw yoongi sitting beside Jennie's bedside

Yoongi was wearing a cast on his right arm, some scrapes on his face.

" This time it was Rosé who drove the car, she tried to kill us but Jennie was quicker and blocked me from direct
impact "

" Rosé was also sent to jail thanks to me "

I glanced at Jennie's unconscious body, so peaceful and calm. Looks as if she's died (a/n: touch wood)

Yes I did tell her not to be seen right in front of me, but it's just so difficult not to feel guilty that it's my fault for not caring for her, I mean she told the police the truth and mom was sentenced to jail.

Other than Yoongi and I she doesn't have anyone else. I should do something right? Or not?

I really don't know what to do. " suga you should go home and rest along with V, Jimin and J-hope "

" the rest of us will take over " they all looked towards my direction, I just gave them a nod.

" if anything happens you know who to contact " yoongi whispered into my ear, tapped my shoulder and head out.

" I'll head out to buy food for us, anyone care to join? " (a/n: you know who raised his hands )

" okay jungkookie let's go "

Along the way we both had lots of fun teasing each other, we made a bet whoever losses will have to do something for the other person the entire day.

(Well guess who won )

Jungkook won and his bet was to act as if we're a couple the entire day. How cool is it!... Totally.

We held hands, go shopping just like couples would. I mean it's kinda fun, people even thought that we're really a couple.