Yoonmin:The Last

Jiminie is kinda a good person to be shipped with.YOONMIN ANALYSIS #1::.I always get jealous when Jiminie looks at Jungkook and ARMY's shout JiKook.It hurts tho,I am too close to Jimin-ah.YOONMIN ANALYSIS#2::.When Jimin is infront of me ,during shows or Run!BTS- Jiminie tries to get my attention.I ignored him,but when Jungkook did Eye Contact with jimin~ah,I saw it.YOONMIN ANALYSIS#3::.Do you know the the Run!BTS! Episode 47 when we did pottery,I picked Jiminie and V picked me,after 15 minutes I looked at my card and smiled.YOONMIN ANALYSIS#4::.Do you see that every fansign event ,our seating arrangment ,me and Jimin are always seatmate.When you watch at every KdramaTv and BANGTANTV at youtube you can see how me and Jimin were so close dude!YOONMIN ANALYSIS#5::.Do you remember the I NEED U MV,Jimin was thrown unto the water,they threw me next tho.YOONMIN ANALYSIS#6::.Do you see in some of our VLive and Run!BTS!I when we cooked food,I picked Jimin and V was only making bread,me and Jimin we're cooking.I saw how V fed Jimin with a bite of his Morning Bread.YOONMIN ANALYSIS#7::.Do u know the short film in BTS 3rd Muster where Jimin was a Dog and I was a student...Jimin (in the film)jumped through me and hugged me.YOONMIN ANALYZATION#8::.Do you remember on my Birthday,Taehyung,Jhope and Jiminie was there.I was beside Taehyung,but I may didn't saw what Jimin did but a fancam was near.When it's time to give Jimin~ah's gift {since taehyung was beside me}Jimin pushed Taehyung secretly but hardly.That was my analyzation on my Shiptime.