Luffy

You and Luffy were dating, at least that's what he shouted out the windows when you let him take you on a date.

But that's a whole other fanfiction.

"GUMMY BEAR!" Luffy shouted.

You turned to him while putting away your stuff inside your bag, unfortunately, he somehow came up with that nickname for you.

~~Flash back~~

"GUMMY BEAR!" Luffy barged in.

You jumped at the loud interruption in the library, you turned to the source only to get a big breath taking hug.

"I missed you gummy..." Luffy said, rubbing his cheek on your neck.

After a couple minutes, he noticed you weren't breathing, and started to panic, until he realized he had to loosen his grip.

After getting your breath, you turned to him, with the face of someone who just saw their life flash before their eyes.

"Are you okay gummy?" Lufy as asked, inching closer to your face.

"Why do you call me gummy bear?" You asked.

"Because, your soft, sweet and small like a gummy bear!" Luffy exclaimed inside the library.

~~End of Flash back~~

"Calm down Luffy I'm almost done." You said, putting the rest of your stuff in your bag.

"But gummy-"

You glared at him for less than a second, but he already knew what it meant, so he took a seat and crossed his arms, waiting for you.

After about two minutes, you were finished.

"I'm done Luffy. We can leave now." You said, turning to him, but somehow he was already clinging to you.

You sighed, trying to move with Luffy glued to you.

After a couple of blocks with Luffy on you, he finally let go.

"Hey gummy lets get to my house I'm hungry!" He said, instantly running off, leaving you behind.

Meanwhile at Luffys house...

Luffy suddenly barged in, breaking the door and rushing to the fridge, passing through his brothers Ace and Sabo.

"So how was school?" Sabo asked, sitting on the sofa and reading a book.

"Shummy shame shome wish shme shoday." Luffy said, stuffing as much food in his mouth as he could (Gummy came home with me today).

"And where is (Y/N)? I didn't see her come in." Ace asked, while he was cooking.

"Shoh shit." (Oh shit) Luffy muttered.

Meanwhile you were slowly walking to his house, in the heat, usually you had your frog umbrella, but Luffy loved it so much you didn't have the heart to ask it back.

A while later, he showed up and personally carried you to his house, because "I want gummy and food." At least you weren't the food.

Once arriving at the house, you crashed on the sofa, groaning.

"Hi (Y/N), how was school?" Sabo asked beside you.