Doce

Y/N POV:

I was happily eating my Hot Cheetos and Takis on the sofa, I was watching my favorite show until I heard my phone buzz.

Jack Frost❄️:
Heyyyyy, do you want to come over and eat what my mom made?
12:43pm

-
Food, was basically my  life. If anything had food involved I'd go anywhere.
-
Y/N:
Hell yeah what she'd made?
12:45pm

Jack Frost❄️:
Me.

Y/N:
That's some gross ass food so I'll pass.
12:45pm

Jack Frost❄️:
Come on babe;) it'll be fun.

Y/N:
Don't 'babe' me bitch.
12:46pm

Jack Frost❄️:
I'm a bitch, but I'm your bitch;).

Y/N:
Istg if you don't fuck off.
12:47pm

Jack Frost❄️:
Then what? You'll fuck me on;)?
12:48pm

Y/N:
Bye.

I put my phone down and heard the door being knocked, I lazily got up putting my bowl of my hot Cheetos and takis on the sofa and opened the door.

"Where's Jungkook I need to talk to him." Mina was standing there, with her hoe clothes smh.

"Fuck off he ain't home" I lied. His ass was in his bedroom playing overwatch like always.

"Let me talk to him"

"Bitch didn't you listen?"

"I know he's here" she said looking over my shoulders to see if Jungkook was in the living room.

"He's not here" I told her annoyingly.

"I need to tell him how much I love him, and that I never cheated on him" she sighed.

I laughed at her words, shit that was funny.

"Not even maps from Dora the explorer can find your loyalty so shut the fuck up and leave" I told her and slammed the door on her face.

"Who was that?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"A bitch"

"Mina?"

"Hell yeah" I say.

"Oh"

That's all he said before going to his bedroom again.

Did he move on already?

Weird.

I made my way towards the sofa again and realized my chips were gone..

"Where the fuck are my babies?" I asked myself.

"Right here sis" I turned around and saw Taehyung leaning against the wall pointing at his stomach holding my bowl of chips smiling.