Veintenueve

Authors POV:

A few weeks passed after your parents left for their work, during those weeks you've hanged out with Jackson a couple times which made you realize he isn't the boy you thought he was. Even though he kept up with the flirting he was just a good friend to you but for Jungkook, he knows he's the opposite of that...

Jungkook was the same guy, caring, clingy, and kinda flirty with you. You can't forget the time when your parents left, that night he tried to have a sleepover with you. Even though you wanted him sleepover you couldn't, you didn't want to still have those feelings for him, so you denied.

Luna was like the girl best friend you've always wanted, you trusted her and she trusted you. You know you recently met her but it feels like you've known her for years.

Mina, was the same bitch as always.

You were currently in science class which you had with Taehyung, Jimin, Jackson, Jungkook, Luna, Mina.

You were working on the worksheet the teacher had given the class for a special assignment she was planning to announce at the end of the class.

Y/N POV;

"Okay class, so I've given you this worksheet to prepare you for this partner assignment, you will have to create a poster of any topic you'd like. But it has to be science related"

I groaned, why do teachers have to make our lives miserable?

"So I've already picked your partners for you, each one of you can decide where you can work on it and when, but it has to be done by the end of the week"

'A poster? Any topic related to science? Seems easy.'

"Okay class, I'll announce the partners right now,,,Taehyung and Luna"

"Oh shit this is my chance!" Luna whispered to me excitedly.

"Get it" I laughed.

"you're gonna become my sister in law pretty soon" she laughed.

"Jimin and Jungkook,,, Jackson and Y/N"

'Shit, this is not good'

I Turned to Jackson who was smiling like crazy, he looked at me and gave me a wink. Then i looked over to Jungkook who seemed not to be happy.. at all.

I also looked over to Mina who seemed upset, I think she really wanted to be partnered up with Jungkook

Sucks to be her🐸.

— time skip —

"Come on Y/N, you should tell me who you like!!" Luna said. We were currently at the park, the school day was over and me and Luna decided to hang out for a while.