Chapter 3

Harry- I get onto the train getting into a compartment which I'm guessing is empty because I hear no one. I sit down with my Familiars Blade who's a mother panther, jay the baby panther, Hadrian my cat and poppy my German shepherded. today I am wearing medium blue booty shorts, shiny leather pink heel boots, a white tank crop top, normal red lipstick, black eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara also have a white walking stick with a normal diamond which has gold painted over the diamond. (he can still see darkness but still sees aura's now including ones through walls also now just wizard or witches also muggles + animal ones Black = dark people/people can't trust, Grey = family/friends, white = light people/people can trust + more aura's also now sees lines conneting up with different people pink means family, blue mean best friends, orange mean friends, white means Parent figures, Purple Mates, Green Enemies + more line connections) I sigh seeing an aura looking in every compartment then leaving them. I hear a knock on the door "come in". when the person comes in I see I see their aura is Grey and line connection is pink I turn and look "hello their what's you name?"

Hermione/Hayley- "my name is Hermione Granger and what's yours"

Harry- "Harry Potter also stop with the act Hayley"

Hermione/Hayley- I sigh sitting down "fine you have go me also when I read my parchments it said you are blind is that true?"

Harry- I nod my head "still kind of am but the only thing I can now see is aura's and line connections but I can't see bodies or objects or anything else though unless it's powerful and magical but yeah in the end I blind"

Hermione/Hayley- I nod my head understanding what he was saying "yeah I get it I just wanted to know"

Harry- I hear her thinking (telepathic remember) "you don't have to hid you questions you know you can ask my anything any time your family" after saying that the compartment door was slammed open

Ron- "has any of you seen Harry Potter"

Hermione/Hayley- I squish my nose as if I could smell something bad "why would we tell you blood traitor especially by the way you rudely can in also bye" I look at Harry

Harry- I feel her looking at me I swish my hand closing the door in his face braking his nose on the wake which I guess because of the braking bone sound.

Hermione/Hayley- "how rude"

Harry- I nod my head "I know right anyway have you found your mate yet?"

Hermione/Hayley- I shake my head "nope some girl called Pansy Parkinson, what about you?"

Harry- I sigh "Draco's one of mine and two other one called Severus Snape and the other the one Dumbledore the Pervert keeps warning everyone about Voldemort aka Tom Riddle"

Hermione/Hayley- I nod my head, after that we kept chatting all the way to Hogwarts

---- Hogwarts ----

Harry- once at Hogwarts we all wait outside of the huge door of the Great Hall before the doors open to reveal I guess a teacher/professor who I could see is a person I could trust telling us the follow her in a two lines. once in the front were I guess we will all be sorted. After a while I hear my name, I put my walking stick in front of my finding my way up the steps and the way to the stole. once at the stole a hat was put on my

Alaster- "well if it isn't Harry potter the boy who lived"

Harry- "don't call my that and can we get on with the sorting"

Alaster- I chuckle "I was only joking young on, umm yes umm you seem to be able to fit into every house but manly either Ravenclaw or Slytherin oh well I guess I will go with, SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I see the whole school shocked I smirk walking over to the Slytherin table sitting next to Hayley and my mate Draco "hello"

----

to be continued

C.W.