School

Today I start school. It's gonna be horrible since I don't know anyone. I really miss Reychell she was my only friend and I'll probly have no friends here. I get out of bed and take a quick shower. Then I put on some close, brush my teeth, then do my hair. After that I walk down stairs and put on my shoes then start walking to school. Once I get there no one even notices me thank god. I walk to the principle office. I knock on the door and hear a come in. I walk in and say 'I'm the new transfer student'.  'Oh here's your schedule just show your teachers so they know ok you can go now'. I walk out of the office and to my 1st period which is in room 3B. When I walk everyone just stares at me. I walk up to the teacher and show him my schedule then he says 'This is Deirdre a new transfer student treat her well'. After that he told me to sit by Samuel. Samuel then raises his hand so he knows where I sit. I go to the seat and sit then he says 'so your Kent's adopted bitch of a sister'. I just ignore him and listen to the teacher. It's now the end of the day. I'm about to walk off when Samuel walks up to me and says 'you never answered my question'. 'And I don't have to'. After that I walked off while I left Samuel fuming.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter I'll do the 1 year time skip.